Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 134. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Where is the information about the developers. Why are they hiding?

they're working

what would you like to know?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
They dont hiding. Look at Brochure
Activity: 28
Activity: 805
Do they already have a ready-made software product?
The platform is already written by programmers?
As far as I understood, yes.
The software product is starting develop. But release of close beta isnt announce yet.
On which platform is the software product developed? Mobile devices?

We are working on a GUI right now. The network can actually be access via command line and REST API as is, but this isn't what we want to demo to users and presale purchasers.

There will be a primary Web app, a Telegram chat bot, and we are pursuing leveraging the STATUS network's mobile interfaces to deliver content to users, Eidoo's mobile interfaces, as well as a Pareto-branded mobile app

The primary goal is to simply allow users to gain access to the network and receive information quickly, so that they are in a place to act on it before the rest of the market.

Our actual roadmap involves bring on more and more institutional financial firms as users, who aren't equipped to use cryptocurrency. Selling this solution conveniently to them at a premium is our business model.

Our presale purchasers will have initial access to the platform, and have a higher rank than the crowdsale purchasers, just because they were there earlier.
Wow. Thanks for answering. I really appreciate it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sorry to ask again, but will there be a Bounty Thread coming soon?
The software product is starting develop. But release of close beta isnt announce yet.

We are working on a GUI right now. The network can actually be access via command line and REST API as is, but this isn't what we want to demo to users and presale purchasers.

There will be a primary Web app, a Telegram chat bot, and we are pursuing leveraging the STATUS network's mobile interfaces to deliver content to users, Eidoo's mobile interfaces, as well as a Pareto-branded mobile app

The primary goal is to simply allow users to gain access to the network and receive information quickly, so that they are in a place to act on it before the rest of the market.

Our actual roadmap involves bring on more and more institutional financial firms as users, who aren't equipped to use cryptocurrency. Selling this solution conveniently to them at a premium is our business model.

Our presale purchasers will have initial access to the platform, and have a higher rank than the crowdsale purchasers, just because they were there earlier.
That seems to be a great project. But, what can you say about your marketing? I see some nice project also, but such project needs a huge amount of people using it. So how are you going to attract them?

Our marketing is very expansive, and we have several press releases coming out related to who our initial content contributors are, as well as information within the Pareto Network which would have garnered users great profits if they were signed up.

Am I right if I say that this ico is about helping people to get money posting some information?
I think the answer is yes. But not ANY info is allowed. Only useful posts about investing and finances
and if I want to be a contributor what should I do?

Users will be able to be content contributors if they have a minimum balance of Pareto, but that is a later milestone

If you have a lot of experience please contact us via email [email protected]

Activity: 196
Anyway.Is it possible to consider such a kind of activity legal? Huge sums that are not taxed in any way, I do not think government agencies will ignore it.  Huh
LOL
I think that the creators envisaged such things, and from the point of view of the laws everything will be in order. Moreover, many similar projects are being created and none have problems with the law.
Activity: 195
Anyway.Is it possible to consider such a kind of activity legal? Huge sums that are not taxed in any way, I do not think government agencies will ignore it.  Huh
i think on all modern devices.And also for mobile devices on iOS and Android. Its is some king of standart today
Will the mobile device fully provide all the functionality? It seems to me that the mobile device is not suitable for practicing such serious things. Is not it so?
LoL Dude Are you kidding?  Cheesy
Mobile applications are always very popular! This is world statistics.
In this context, you can consider applications for ipad, which is also mobile, but it is much more convenient than any web platform!
i think on all modern devices.And also for mobile devices on iOS and Android. Its is some king of standart today
Will the mobile device fully provide all the functionality? It seems to me that the mobile device is not suitable for practicing such serious things. Is not it so?
Hmm. its good. I would love to take part in the testing.
Activity: 56
We will be rolling out several interfaces over time. Users can currently interacted with the Pareto Network via command line and REST API, and a web interface, as well as a chatbot interface, are work in progress. Instructions will come momentarily.

Presale participants will be able to access content on the network by proving ownership of their Ethereum address via signing.
Actually, no. Investments at the pre-ICO and ICO stages are accepted in the form of ETH coins.
Fiat money will be accepted after the platform starts working. That is, the currency will be accepted in exchange for the services of the platform.
In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of forecasts, what is the main idea ...
I understand, this is another platform for betting on sports, or something like that.
Sports betting is only one of the possible components of this platform.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different forecasts in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
What kind of prediction markets do you mean?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized.
It turns out that the system will work only on the basis of crypto currency?
In general, no, it will be accepted as a crypto currency and the usual fiat money.
Does this mean that I can invest in a fiat currency?
Or what exactly? Huh
Jump to: