Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 136. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
as I understand . I managed to get the best deals. Tell me plase, what a bonus on pre-sale
hi. basic information is on the first page. please be attentive
i read the information. just dont understand whait is mean 39% profit ?
oh. its easy. you get 39% more tokens if you buy it on presale
hmm. its good but i was hoping that the price of the token would change
in a sense, so it will be during IСО. but then it is obvious that everything will be stable. and knows nothing good about the progress of prices
why? you can sell them with higher price
look. if the price changes during the Iko period, then the token is seriously lost in price. and we achieve the opposite effect
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
as I understand . I managed to get the best deals. Tell me plase, what a bonus on pre-sale
in a sense, so it will be during IСО. but then it is obvious that everything will be stable. and knows nothing good about the progress of prices
why? you can sell them with higher price
I saw many different ICO's, and many of them were quite good. But about this I can not say the same. This project is just amazing! Wink
Activity: 476
how will the posts be awarded?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Am I right if I say that this ico is about helping people to get money posting some information?
I think the answer is yes. But not ANY info is allowed. Only useful posts about investing and finances
and if I want to be a contributor what should I do?
you mean to get money from your posts or signals? or the question is how to invest?
I have experience of investing and trading. If I can get profit of it, what do I need to do
good for you. it is simple. just publish them and register your blog on the platform..
mehh. I don't have my own blog. But wait, is telegram channel suits the rules?
oh
I think yes. Medium is the great example as a blog page. I think tg channel is good tho. But wait the devs answer
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Am I right if I say that this ico is about helping people to get money posting some information?
I think the answer is yes. But not ANY info is allowed. Only useful posts about investing and finances
you mean to get money from your posts or signals? or the question is how to invest?
I have experience of investing and trading. If I can get profit of it, what do I need to do
good for you. it is simple. just publish them and register your blog on the platform..
mehh. I don't have my own blog. But wait, is telegram channel suits the rules?
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Will there be a Bounty Program?  Will it contain rewards for Content creation?
I'm not from devs team. But I think bounty will appear on the main sale stage. ICOs use this method often nowadays.
Activity: 224
Will there be a Bounty Program?  Will it contain rewards for Content creation?
Jump to: