Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 135. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of forecasts, what is the main idea ...
I understand, this is another platform for betting on sports, or something like that.
Sports betting is only one of the possible components of this platform.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different forecasts in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
What kind of prediction markets do you mean?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized.
It turns out that the system will work only on the basis of crypto currency?
In general, no, it will be accepted as a crypto currency and the usual fiat money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of forecasts, what is the main idea ...
I understand, this is another platform for betting on sports, or something like that.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different forecasts in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized.
It turns out that the system will work only on the basis of crypto currency?
Activity: 195
In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of predictions, what is the main idea ...
What is the cap for this sale?

all hard cap is 104,500​ ​ETH including presale.
That seems to be a great project. But, what can you say about your marketing? I see some nice project also, but such project needs a huge amount of people using it. So how are you going to attract them?
We have a good question here. As I always see: good (an ambitious) projects like this one only bother about hiring good programers/coders and forget all about marketing.
And for a project like this one,  you need a damn GOOD marketing in order to reach HUGE amount of potential players around the globe to keep this growing steadily.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
What is the cap for this sale?
That seems to be a great project. But, what can you say about your marketing? I see some nice project also, but such project needs a huge amount of people using it. So how are you going to attract them?
We have a good question here. As I always see: good (an ambitious) projects like this one only bother about hiring good programers/coders and forget all about marketing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
here is another question. as i know there are already similar projects (predictions, etc.), will they not directly compete?
but its isnt a only prediction market. there is a many others features
Well, as I understand from the description. this is basically a ploorboard for monitoring and predicting the market.
Yes. but even the white paper says about the opposite things

"There are many circumstances to suggest that there is now is no wisdom of the crowd, such as in the options markets and in elections, yet prediction markets do not  provide a liquid enough venue to make contrarian decisions. The liquidity  concern is proportionate tothefundsavailabletootherbettors,where as expert provided information is the only form of liquidity in the Pareto Network. The       cryptocurrency financial markets are not transparent enough for the whole          market to make rational decisions, and the market participants are not trational    to​ ​begin​ ​with"
here is another question. as i know there are already similar projects (predictions, etc.), will they not directly compete?
Well, as I understand from the description. this is basically a ploorboard for monitoring and predicting the market.
as I understand . I managed to get the best deals. Tell me plase, what a bonus on pre-sale
hi. basic information is on the first page. please be attentive
i read the information. just dont understand whait is mean 39% profit ?
oh. its easy. you get 39% more tokens if you buy it on presale
hmm. its good but i was hoping that the price of the token would change
in a sense, so it will be during IСО. but then it is obvious that everything will be stable. and knows nothing good about the progress of prices
why? you can sell them with higher price
look. if the price changes during the Iko period, then the token is seriously lost in price. and we achieve the opposite effect
stop. what you saying? how its can give opposite effect ?
ohh. often in this scenario, people who buy tokens in the beginning begin to trade them for a low price and this sharply reduces the price on the site
yeah. you right. but this project will not release on exchanges
damn. really. dont metioned it before. thx
as I understand . I managed to get the best deals. Tell me plase, what a bonus on pre-sale
in a sense, so it will be during IСО. but then it is obvious that everything will be stable. and knows nothing good about the progress of prices
look. if the price changes during the Iko period, then the token is seriously lost in price. and we achieve the opposite effect
ohh. often in this scenario, people who buy tokens in the beginning begin to trade them for a low price and this sharply reduces the price on the site
yeah. you right. but this project will not release on exchanges
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Jump to: