Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 23. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
about audience I think that this is just the beginning
only presale will end in a couple days
and where is it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
only presale will end in a couple days
Activity: 868
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Where does this name come from? Does the name Pareto refer to the famous Pareto law?
The Pareto law has many interpretations, what exactly do you mean?
"20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts - only 20% of the result"
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Where does this name come from? Does the name Pareto refer to the famous Pareto law?
The Pareto law has many interpretations, what exactly do you mean?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 756
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
In fact, this platform has a huge potential. Perhaps, within the framework of the platform, you can create different forecasts in different areas
Which areas do you have in mind?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. Platform to implement this
Will there be division into sections? For example, I do not want to receive information about sports
Of course, you will simply receive information from those you choose  Grin
yep, it would be strange to receive information from all in a row, lol
Activity: 602
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
In fact, this platform has a huge potential. Perhaps, within the framework of the platform, you can create different forecasts in different areas
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. Platform to implement this
Will there be division into sections? For example, I do not want to receive information about sports
Of course, you will simply receive information from those you choose  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In which countries do you plan to develop this network?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
Totally agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And Pareto network can well take a leading position in its direction
Apple still needs advertising
The point is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys are all at the highest level!
Activity: 434
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
Totally agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And Pareto network can well take a leading position in its direction
Apple still needs advertising

Pages:
Jump to: