Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 18. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
basically the manager is only on bounty branches
I'm sure that he can help and answer the questions
yes the more so in Pareto very high quality and good bounty
Well, in general, the project as a whole is excellent, what to say about the bounty
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yes the more so in Pareto very high quality and good bounty
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I like this Project but it seems it has not very much traction or am I missing something?
Activity: 490
So who will be able to explain to me what is the point of investing in this strange project?
If you think this project is strange, then why invest in it at all?
I'm just trying to figure out which profit I'm getting. if I invest in this project
First of all, this project is of interest to investors who are interested in currencies on crypto-exchanges. By investing you get a unique opportunity to have access to information about current and future currencies.
Hmm...
And what about dividends? Will I make a profit if I invest now?
I do not know about dividends, but you can earn tokens, for information about currencies. This is the idea of the project!
I do not know, sounds somehow ridiculous.
Why do I need this, if all the necessary information I can find on the Internet?
You need to spend quite a bit of time to collect all the information from various sources. This service will do everything for you! Rather not the service itself and its users. You can save time on this.
LOL
That is, information is collected by some users?
Why should I trust the information they provided?
Because they get paid for it in the form of tokens, do not they?
Activity: 588
So who will be able to explain to me what is the point of investing in this strange project?
I'm just trying to figure out which profit I'm getting. if I invest in this project
First of all, this project is of interest to investors who are interested in currencies on crypto-exchanges. By investing you get a unique opportunity to have access to information about current and future currencies.
Hmm...
I do not know about dividends, but you can earn tokens, for information about currencies. This is the idea of the project!
Why do I need this, if all the necessary information I can find on the Internet?
You need to spend quite a bit of time to collect all the information from various sources. This service will do everything for you! Rather not the service itself and its users. You can save time on this.
LOL
That is, information is collected by some users?
Why should I trust the information they provided?
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
there are no Russian hhmmm
what confuses you?
What other valuable data? In what form are they represented?
mostly I meet ICO with a large number of Russians in the team or purely Russian
and conversely, I often meet ICO without Russian ahah
it's weird because Russia has occupied a very significant place in this market
well, maybe you're right and I'm not surprised that it did exactly what they are ahah
lol why?
because they are really smart guys and if we consider their ICO it is unlikely that they do it badly
I fully agree with you, it is absolutely correct and true
Activity: 154
what confuses you?
well, maybe you're right and I'm not surprised that it did exactly what they are ahah
lol why?
because they are really smart guys and if we consider their ICO it is unlikely that they do it badly
what confuses you?
lol why?
Activity: 154
what confuses you?
what confuses you?
Pages:
Jump to: