Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 19. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
there are no Russian hhmmm
what confuses you?
What other valuable data? In what form are they represented?
mostly I meet ICO with a large number of Russians in the team or purely Russian
and conversely, I often meet ICO without Russian ahah
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
what confuses you?
mostly I meet ICO with a large number of Russians in the team or purely Russian
what confuses you?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 462
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Pareto absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Subsequently, experts can be present here not only from the financial market, but also from other areas. And the main factor, I believe, will be ease of use and quality of information, which will already depend directly on the level of knowledge of analysts!
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas where there is technical analysis!
What do you mean?
Take, for example, the same sport where you can compose the victory coefficient of a particular team, analyzing the history of all games. I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm also thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
Activity: 308
I can not quite figure out what kind of platform it is, what is it for?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
And why would anyone share information, if he can make money on this?
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received this information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Pareto absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Subsequently, experts can be present here not only from the financial market, but also from other areas. And the main factor, I believe, will be ease of use and quality of information, which will already depend directly on the level of knowledge of analysts!
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas where there is technical analysis!
What do you mean?
Take, for example, the same sport where you can compose the victory coefficient of a particular team, analyzing the history of all games. I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received this information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
Activity: 644
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: