Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 21. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available?
What exactly do you mean?
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available to all users? Or will it be a closed test?
as far as I know the test will be closed
Even if I invest in a project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available to all users? Or will it be a closed test?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Activity: 154
So, Ive been checking the site and there is no info about bonus, you can see only the timer and small description...
Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?
By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?
It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.
But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.
What makes you so sure about it? Because I still have some hesitations whether to try to do anything here or not.
Just figure out some information about the project and the people who are involved in it. When you'll do it,i promise - all your hesitations will probably disappear. But finally it's up to you to decide.
he's talking some really good stuff here.The advantage of the project is that the team is fully exposed.So you can find any ingormation about them. And you trust your money to the professionals if it can be said so.
You really can change people's mind lol. Really hope my investments will be recoupable in the near future with the start of the project. Thank you both
You're welcome! We just told you obvious things, but more in detailed.So there is nothing to say thanks for, but again you are welcome.
Fully agree. You are welcome as well
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
So, Ive been checking the site and there is no info about bonus, you can see only the timer and small description...
Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?
By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?
It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.
But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.
What makes you so sure about it? Because I still have some hesitations whether to try to do anything here or not.
Just figure out some information about the project and the people who are involved in it. When you'll do it,i promise - all your hesitations will probably disappear. But finally it's up to you to decide.
he's talking some really good stuff here.The advantage of the project is that the team is fully exposed.So you can find any ingormation about them. And you trust your money to the professionals if it can be said so.
You really can change people's mind lol. Really hope my investments will be recoupable in the near future with the start of the project. Thank you both
You're welcome! We just told you obvious things, but more in detailed.So there is nothing to say thanks for, but again you are welcome.
Activity: 279
interesting project, i will follow you
Quite interesting project as for investors and content contributors. But what if I'll be the one who creates the content for traders and the trader at the same time. Are there any differences in priority will influence me? Or is it the same rule will be used?
I did not see the developers providing any special conditions for their investors
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It is strange that there is no such rule here.
Not all projects provide the opportunity. Do you want to become a beta tester so badly?
Well, actually I have experience in this kind of work, I would like to take part in this.
That's why I'm asking about this
Thank you very much for your support! Very appreciate
No problem, always happy!
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I did not see the developers providing any special conditions for their investors
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It is strange that there is no such rule here.
Not all projects provide the opportunity. Do you want to become a beta tester so badly?
Well, actually I have experience in this kind of work, I would like to take part in this.
Thank you very much for your support! Very appreciate
Pages:
Jump to: