Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 51. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Many thanks for the project, I've been looking for something like that for a long time. I'm by the way an analyst. There is one question, is there any way to control the attempts at deception?
What do you mean by deception?
How can I be sure that I will be paid for my information exactly as much as it really costs? What if I provided quality information, someone used it, but I did not get a reward for it, or did I get very little?
You are completely right, but believe me, it was all thought out first, so there is no cause for concern!
Are there any specific criteria for grading the quality of information?
With this question, you better contact the developers, but I can say with confidence that you are unlikely to be deceived by someone, because then the system simply would not make sense!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Tell me please, according to the plan, beta testing is planned for the next stage, how will it pass?
What exactly do you mean?
Will there be an opportunity to participate in it? Or is it a closed test?
To be honest, I have not seen any information on this, you'd better contact the developers!
Will not I be able to participate if I am an investor?
Activity: 714
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think there will not be a certain gradation in countries, but rather a division into categories of people who need it. In fact, they can gain a foothold in the whole world
Why do you think so, are there no competitors?
To be honest, I have not heard about an international site where the best analysts from all fields will be gathered!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Many thanks for the project, I've been looking for something like that for a long time. I'm by the way an analyst. There is one question, is there any way to control the attempts at deception?
How can I be sure that I will be paid for my information exactly as much as it really costs? What if I provided quality information, someone used it, but I did not get a reward for it, or did I get very little?
You are completely right, but believe me, it was all thought out first, so there is no cause for concern!
Are there any specific criteria for grading the quality of information?
Activity: 476
Tell me please, according to the plan, beta testing is planned for the next stage, how will it pass?
To be honest, I have not seen any information on this, you'd better contact the developers!
Merit: 252
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think there will not be a certain gradation in countries, but rather a division into categories of people who need it. In fact, they can gain a foothold in the whole world
To be honest, I have not heard about an international site where the best analysts from all fields will be gathered!

Activity: 476

What is the aim of the Pareto platform?
The Pareto platform and ecosystem aims to create value through increasing the overall efficiency of cryptocurrency markets  Smiley
Please tell me more about the platform in theory?
The Platform has several aspects to detail: Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network. By means of its rewards mechanism, the Pareto Network encourages the production of actionable market information and helps Pareto token users filter noise from meaningful information.
Also I want to know more concerning the infrastructure of this project.
The infrastructure of the Pareto Network was designed after researching the ideals, shortcomings and advantages of other blockchain token offerings over the last half a decade. Failing to address or align the economic incentives of the target market participants hampered the execution of many projects.
Every idea has its own philosophy, what is your?
The philosophy of the Pareto Network can be extended to existing and future crypto-asset offerings to attract capital to this space and realize the shared ideals of evolving the finance sector and the world around it by proxy.
Very good point! Thank you for your answers  Wink
Contact us my dear friend, we will help you any moment.
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
The Pareto platform and ecosystem aims to create value through increasing the overall efficiency of cryptocurrency markets  Smiley
The Platform has several aspects to detail: Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network. By means of its rewards mechanism, the Pareto Network encourages the production of actionable market information and helps Pareto token users filter noise from meaningful information.
The infrastructure of the Pareto Network was designed after researching the ideals, shortcomings and advantages of other blockchain token offerings over the last half a decade. Failing to address or align the economic incentives of the target market participants hampered the execution of many projects.
The philosophy of the Pareto Network can be extended to existing and future crypto-asset offerings to attract capital to this space and realize the shared ideals of evolving the finance sector and the world around it by proxy.
Very good point! Thank you for your answers  Wink
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Pages:
Jump to: