Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 52. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
What is the aim of the Pareto platform?
The Pareto platform and ecosystem aims to create value through increasing the overall efficiency of cryptocurrency markets  Smiley
Please tell me more about the platform in theory?
The Platform has several aspects to detail: Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network. By means of its rewards mechanism, the Pareto Network encourages the production of actionable market information and helps Pareto token users filter noise from meaningful information.
Also I want to know more concerning the infrastructure of this project.
The infrastructure of the Pareto Network was designed after researching the ideals, shortcomings and advantages of other blockchain token offerings over the last half a decade. Failing to address or align the economic incentives of the target market participants hampered the execution of many projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
The Pareto platform and ecosystem aims to create value through increasing the overall efficiency of cryptocurrency markets  Smiley
The Platform has several aspects to detail: Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network. By means of its rewards mechanism, the Pareto Network encourages the production of actionable market information and helps Pareto token users filter noise from meaningful information.
Also I want to know more concerning the infrastructure of this project.
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Dear partners, can you tell me more about Cryptocurrencies in terms of your project?
Cryptocurrencies differ measurably from conventional equities or forex as a subject of investment analysis. An assessment of the viability of a new currency or token typically requires an evaluation of an open source software project, a proposed model of a decentralized market, a design for new forms of economic incentives and behavior, and other considerations such as the longterm viability of the blockchain or protocol stack within which the token resides.
And what about the investors, what is their behavior?
The investors in crypto markets are less likely to have access to conventional sources of equity or forex research.
Can you give me more details or maybe some statistics?
As of July 2017 over 800 cryptocurrencies are available to investors and it is likely that as many as 1,000 new token/currency offerings will occur over the next year alone. This will doubtlessly include tremendous opportunities for investors.
This seems to be very perspective direction.
Oh, yes! As an example YouTube channels, of which some are affiliated with specific cryptocurrencies. Most of these channels have between 5,000 and 25,000 subscribers. The quality of the production and the advice offered varies widely.
Thank you very much for these details!
Not at all. Join to have success! We will help you
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Dear partners, can you tell me more about Cryptocurrencies in terms of your project?
Cryptocurrencies differ measurably from conventional equities or forex as a subject of investment analysis. An assessment of the viability of a new currency or token typically requires an evaluation of an open source software project, a proposed model of a decentralized market, a design for new forms of economic incentives and behavior, and other considerations such as the longterm viability of the blockchain or protocol stack within which the token resides.
The investors in crypto markets are less likely to have access to conventional sources of equity or forex research.
As of July 2017 over 800 cryptocurrencies are available to investors and it is likely that as many as 1,000 new token/currency offerings will occur over the next year alone. This will doubtlessly include tremendous opportunities for investors.
Oh, yes! As an example YouTube channels, of which some are affiliated with specific cryptocurrencies. Most of these channels have between 5,000 and 25,000 subscribers. The quality of the production and the advice offered varies widely.
Thank you very much for these details!
Tell me please how can I have an access to your projeck of Pareto Network?  Huh
Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network.
And who can participate to your project?
Content contributors may be individuals, groups or organizations. They may generate single items of information or multiple items produced over time.
How does the ranking algorithm is working for participants?
In its simplest form, the algorithm is counting how many Pareto tokens a user owns, how long they’ve held tokens, and how many Pareto tokens they have spent by paying content contributors. The largest benefit comes from spending the tokens on content contributors, creating a virtuous circle of incentivized information that benefits the users of Pareto tokens. The algorithm penalizes speculative purchases of the tokens.
And what about rewards?  Smiley
Rewards have a cost in Pareto tokens, set by Content Contributors, and this cost is rewarded directly to the Content Contributor. If the user rewards the total cost set by the Content Contributor, he will receive the full power of the reward and move up the waterfall appropriately. If the user rewards less than the amount requested by the content contributor, he will move up proportionally to the amount contributed.
Thank you for information)))
It was a pleasure to help you )
Activity: 434
Prospective users of the Pareto Network must own Pareto tokens (PXT) in order to access the Pareto Network.
Content contributors may be individuals, groups or organizations. They may generate single items of information or multiple items produced over time.
In its simplest form, the algorithm is counting how many Pareto tokens a user owns, how long they’ve held tokens, and how many Pareto tokens they have spent by paying content contributors. The largest benefit comes from spending the tokens on content contributors, creating a virtuous circle of incentivized information that benefits the users of Pareto tokens. The algorithm penalizes speculative purchases of the tokens.
Rewards have a cost in Pareto tokens, set by Content Contributors, and this cost is rewarded directly to the Content Contributor. If the user rewards the total cost set by the Content Contributor, he will receive the full power of the reward and move up the waterfall appropriately. If the user rewards less than the amount requested by the content contributor, he will move up proportionally to the amount contributed.
Thank you for information)))
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: