Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 113. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think tit is essential for the community to test it beta release and make necessary feedbacks and suggestions to make this platform more effective. Smiley

That's how products go from mediocre to great, listen to users' feedback, because eventually the platform will be used by those users
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think tit is essential for the community to test it beta release and make necessary feedbacks and suggestions to make this platform more effective. Smiley
We all wait the test version for this project .... because now we only can imagine how will it work Sad.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
I would not join an ICO just for the lottery to win something, but if you were already planning to invest in REPU, than the lottery is a nice bonus
Activity: 476
I think there will be 50 winners. Why do you think it would be only 45? Granted, they miscalculated the percentages but I think it's 50 people to win in the end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Hey guys! 👋
We are happy to announce ✅staring of the Closed Round sales in only 1 week!✅
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️
These bonuses will be provided to the existing bonus program.

Details of the Closed round:

• Minimum investment - 1 ETH
  • Bonuses - starting from 2 ETH
  • Early birds bonuses - 10% of bonus for the first 100 ETH

CHANCE TO WIN up to 600.000 REPU tokens in LOTTERY

If you plan to invest
Fill out this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

Yes, Chance to take part in lottery is only for investors. The rules:

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
Distribution of tokens among winners:
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
• 6-50 place - 80% (evenly distributed)

I never win something like this. If there is 51 person in there i will get the 51th seat.

Still it is a nice program for encouraging people to being an early bird.

Nice offer from repu. 45 winners will be randomly selected and as I understand every investor has the chance to win one of the prize.
Guys, if you distribute the rest 80% of tokens between 45 random investors, each of them will have 1.77% - that's more than the 5th place and almost as much as the 4th one. Am I right?

I'd say you're right Smiley I also don't understand, will there be 45 or 50 winners? And for places 6-50 there are only 79% left, not 80%.
Activity: 434

Hey guys! 👋
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️

If you plan to invest

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%

I never win something like this. If there is 51 person in there i will get the 51th seat.

Nice offer from repu. 45 winners will be randomly selected and as I understand every investor has the chance to win one of the prize.
Guys, if you distribute the rest 80% of tokens between 45 random investors, each of them will have 1.77% - that's more than the 5th place and almost as much as the 4th one. Am I right?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I think it is essential for the community to test it beta release and make necessary feedbacks and suggestions to make this platform more effective. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes reputation management could a disruptive tool in the future, it’s very powerful if it’s well developed I think. REPU can do great things and can be used in a lot of applications, especially in a social media world like we have now.

Everytime i read about some kind of reputation system, im a little concerned about the implementation form. I think thats the big point about hit. How abusive can such a system be used

not even the abuse of it makes me cringe. its like this one episode of black mirror (idk if anybody knows the series) well....
It was discussed in this thread several times, even with the black mirror episode, but it is really the only thing, which makes me a little bit pensive about this interesting project and it should be discussed from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Interesting idea.  How does it compare to Evernym?
Activity: 224
Yes reputation management could a disruptive tool in the future, it’s very powerful if it’s well developed I think. REPU can do great things and can be used in a lot of applications, especially in a social media world like we have now.

Everytime i read about some kind of reputation system, im a little concerned about the implementation form. I think thats the big point about hit. How abusive can such a system be used

not even the abuse of it makes me cringe. its like this one episode of black mirror (idk if anybody knows the series) well....

if done well, it can be a platform with success. I believe that a system with these characteristics is necessary.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest
Fill out this short form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12

• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
Thank you for the detailed information. I think many will take the opportunity to win the lottery!

I love the lottery im in!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%

don't say i won't be selected, try your luck my friend. Maybe this time luck will be in your side:) Offer is good for those who have second thoughts about investing to REPU, with %10 bonus also a lottery, people shouldn't miss this offer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

Oh nice bonus, not just the lottery but also 10% for the first 100 ETH. Smiley

This is actually really tempting to join. The lottery award would be a huge deal to win and it will definitely attract a lot of new investor to try their luck with this project.
Activity: 154

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Quite a good idea hopefully you will get a little more attention from investors with this offer
Activity: 588
I have read a lot of concern regarding the possible abuse of a system like this. Most importantly, smear campaigns against competition and incentivized positive reporting. ANy answer to these concerns.

The devs have addressed this several pages ago. The didn't go into a large ammount of detail, but there are answers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

Oh nice bonus, not just the lottery but also 10% for the first 100 ETH. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
Thank you for the detailed information. I think many will take the opportunity to win the lottery!
Jump to: