Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 133. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
since the eta price is low now this seems to be a good time for icos am I right or wrong?

Of course, right! Usually, after a strong fall, there is a rapid growth, your investments will pay off many times.

that's the way everyone hopes it's going. the dip is already over apparently so big gains are on the way.

Hopefully. My eyes were literally bleeding from past 3 days.

I did not catch the cheap  train yesterday, or I can get more ETH to participate in the ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The basic features have to be like the current solution on the market. Ontop there have to be the blockchain advantages which make the solution unique.
Looking forward to see the first demo. Any statment by the developpers?

The last statement from dev was that public beta testing is planned for Q2-3 2018 as scheduled in their roadmap . A pity that we can't see a prototype or demo of the platform before ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Project with active developers gives confidence to investors. The community managers and moderators is good but developers directly interacting with the community like reddcoin and nxt has strong support

Well, that is an ideal way to have a successful crypto project. Developer teams must earn investors confidence to succeed. Smiley

There are too many ICO's and investment oppertunities within the crypto space. ICO's have to compete to get the attention of the investors, one way to do it is spending a lot of quality time with the community.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Project with active developers gives confidence to investors. The community managers and moderators is good but developers directly interacting with the community like reddcoin and nxt has strong support

Well, that is an ideal way to have a successful crypto project. Developer teams must earn investors confidence to succeed. Smiley
Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This year going to be big for crypto applications. Need for REPU like application is necessity now. Interesting rating concept with social media integration
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
since the eta price is low now this seems to be a good time for icos am I right or wrong?

Of course, right! Usually, after a strong fall, there is a rapid growth, your investments will pay off many times.

that's the way everyone hopes it's going. the dip is already over apparently so big gains are on the way.

The fall has been ended I guess, so my confidence grow again and it's time to focus on the project.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Yes, 4.1 is a solid start. It could be higher and im confident it will be with a little bit more time and effort from the devs Smiley

i think they need to show some progress first or explain more in detail how things will work, i think a series of articles made by the devs about what they are tackling right now would be quite nice

true, a few articles on medium.com would fix this right up. 4.1 score isn't bad at all, it's just that they need to show more details.

You guys, a 4.1 score for an ICO is a very good score. I think an average score is around 3 - 3,5 so a 4.1 seems like a good deal to me

In fact, the developers correctly noted that 4.1 points is not enough. It is necessary to score 4.5 or more. Then the project will look more interesting for investors.

Meanwhile, our rating is 4.3 already Smiley

https://icobench.com/ico/repu

How is it possible that the rating goes from 4.1 to 4.3? Can they change a rating? Or is this from a different site?

Of course they can, if there is any development before ICO or any positive news or new team members, they will adjust the rating accordingly. Since their rating went up, it means their work didnt went unnoticed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The basic features have to be like the current solution on the market. Ontop there have to be the blockchain advantages which make the solution unique.
Looking forward to see the first demo. Any statment by the developpers?
Activity: 336
REPU would be well advised to come up with something that can be shown before the start of the ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Wow, i just saw this Project and it seems to have a good hype behind it, 64 pages of thread!

Also, i always think a rating system for social life would be useable. Definitely check it more.
Activity: 476
Repu will spend over 40% of the funds for marketing to bring enough users to the plattform. Thats also a good chance we could see a working demo.

I really hope to see a working demo very soon! The devs need to deliver as soon as possible

thats what i am awaiting too. nowadays it is hard to make a decision at all those icos popping out if there is no demo yet ><

A demo should be possible as I imagine the rating system and UI won't be too different fro similar apps. It's the blockchain integration that will probably take more time.
Activity: 252
Repu will spend over 40% of the funds for marketing to bring enough users to the plattform. Thats also a good chance we could see a working demo.

I really hope to see a working demo very soon! The devs need to deliver as soon as possible

thats what i am awaiting too. nowadays it is hard to make a decision at all those icos popping out if there is no demo yet ><
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Hopefully. My eyes were literally bleeding from past 3 days.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Yes, 4.1 is a solid start. It could be higher and im confident it will be with a little bit more time and effort from the devs Smiley

i think they need to show some progress first or explain more in detail how things will work, i think a series of articles made by the devs about what they are tackling right now would be quite nice

true, a few articles on medium.com would fix this right up. 4.1 score isn't bad at all, it's just that they need to show more details.

You guys, a 4.1 score for an ICO is a very good score. I think an average score is around 3 - 3,5 so a 4.1 seems like a good deal to me

In fact, the developers correctly noted that 4.1 points is not enough. It is necessary to score 4.5 or more. Then the project will look more interesting for investors.

Meanwhile, our rating is 4.3 already Smiley

https://icobench.com/ico/repu

How is it possible that the rating goes from 4.1 to 4.3? Can they change a rating? Or is this from a different site?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Or you can simply buy ETH :-)

Ethereum itself can just grow a fraction compared to a promising project imo
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Or you can simply buy ETH :-)
Activity: 588

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Jump to: