Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 130. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I think if you work on your Project very thoroughly, it is very easy to weed out fakes. So i really don't have any concern regarding to fake rates issue.
There's always a way to cheat in almost everything but if they develop a good system it sholud work well in most of the cases.
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
REPU reputation in the market is growing, this project is promising and will be successful! I would like to see a demo!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I think if you work on your Project very thoroughly, it is very easy to weed out fakes. So i really don't have any concern regarding to fake rates issue.
Activity: 252
when will start pre-ICO? i am so excited to buy repu token. this project will go on moon very fast. really guys this is unique project....
you can join their white list to have new notif from the team. that will be better

We are close to the end of January, from what I see in the roadmap starting with February they start Ico-stage, but no news when they start pre-ICO that should have been this month?

Yeah, there is no news on the website or anywhere else that I've checked
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Yes there is a lot of different services who can benefit from REPU. It will perfectly work with all things with a social network part for exemple, where reputation of users is important. And there is a lot of others possibility for reputation management.

For job interviews, will save time choosing employees, to give scores to employees in different scenarios, for games, for insurance companies, etc etc, the uses are almost in all of the industries, that is why this project could go up a lot when is online.

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

And what other people think about you. I'm still a bit afraid of misuse of this project. What if you hire a bunch of people to write bad reveiws?

They are working on systems to find fake reviews and ratings.
it will be useful service especially for buyers, who will be able to influence the seller's rating in the event of non-conscientious good or service.
the repu service will be useful in various sectors such as in social networks, in games but above all it will become an indispensable tool for buyers of all kinds of items giving them more security and peace of mind for buying...
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The basic features have to be like the current solution on the market. Ontop there have to be the blockchain advantages which make the solution unique.
Looking forward to see the first demo. Any statment by the developpers?

The last statement from dev was that public beta testing is planned for Q2-3 2018 as scheduled in their roadmap . A pity that we can't see a prototype or demo of the platform before ICO.
I believe that this is a big minus. This project looks good and the show would improve sales of coins!

If they don't show something this involves a lot more risk than it would if they have a working product. Although I think the devs will build a beta as fast as possible.
Judging from their statements, even if they create an alpha version or beta access to it is limited and it will be only investors.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
when will start pre-ICO? i am so excited to buy repu token. this project will go on moon very fast. really guys this is unique project....
you can join their white list to have new notif from the team. that will be better

We are close to the end of January, from what I see in the roadmap starting with February they start Ico-stage, but no news when they start pre-ICO that should have been this month?
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Yes there is a lot of different services who can benefit from REPU. It will perfectly work with all things with a social network part for exemple, where reputation of users is important. And there is a lot of others possibility for reputation management.

For job interviews, will save time choosing employees, to give scores to employees in different scenarios, for games, for insurance companies, etc etc, the uses are almost in all of the industries, that is why this project could go up a lot when is online.

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

And what other people think about you. I'm still a bit afraid of misuse of this project. What if you hire a bunch of people to write bad reveiws?

Eager to see how that system will work. Isnt there software out there that is open sourced to help with this?

I'm not so sure they will try to use some open source software, but I suppose they might try to develop something in house. Isn't it?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

Eager to see how that system will work. Isnt there software out there that is open sourced to help with this?
This has been asked a few times, and I believe that the Team already studies this possibility, we really have a great eagerness to know that the system will have real usefulness and efficiency, so they can not blame us for wanting to test it soon. We are witnessing the birth of something promising, and that leaves us so.

Afaik, they only confirmed to stick to their roadmap which means public beta testing in Q2-3. Let's hope they listen to the community and come up with something to show us earlier.
Activity: 686

This has been asked a few times, and I believe that the Team already studies this possibility, we really have a great eagerness to know that the system will have real usefulness and efficiency, so they can not blame us for wanting to test it soon. We are witnessing the birth of something promising, and that leaves us so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

While I think the military is a good use case, I think trying to get the government to utilize anything is really tough...so much red tape. I'd recommend REPU stick to easier targets.

I also think they will focus on ratings of private companies or individuals rather than targeting the government.
Rating employees however can be tricky as in many countries you have to be very careful because of Labour Laws.

Repus target audience will be most likely big companies that target big consumer markets. This is not a product that will work on small scale
Activity: 476

While I think the military is a good use case, I think trying to get the government to utilize anything is really tough...so much red tape. I'd recommend REPU stick to easier targets.

I also think they will focus on ratings of private companies or individuals rather than targeting the government.
Rating employees however can be tricky as in many countries you have to be very careful because of Labour Laws.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Yes, they said they would do a manually checking of the ratings if necessary or have an AI to determine between fake and real ratings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

it will be useful service especially for buyers, who will be able to influence the seller's rating in the event of non-conscientious good or service.
Sure, but they need to carefully think over and remove all the opportunities for fake reputation - personal rating as well as business one

They already said that they have an AI "checker" and if this isn't enough they will manually check every ratings, which is a huge amount of work so better to have a good AI
I have my doubt, if such a good AI checker exists. I think at the moment human intelligence is needed yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Sure, but they need to carefully think over and remove all the opportunities for fake reputation - personal rating as well as business one

They already said that they have an AI "checker" and if this isn't enough they will manually check every ratings, which is a huge amount of work so better to have a good AI
Activity: 434

Jump to: