Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think we will have more answers from the team soon, at least before the start of the pre ico, communicate is one of the most important things for the sucess of an ico. Let’s wait a bit more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
they can combine machine learning with blockchain technology in form of a product that is desirable for other companies to use the Smart reputation management.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
No dev answer here since a long time.
Is there any information on other social media or Telegram?
If not, its not a good sign in my opinion.

They need some time but I must say that their lack of communication is strange
I is also very annoying.. I'm alarmed, it feels like the developers have stopped feedback from the community.

i dont know, they have write in the tg channel that they have some problems with the website and will come back soon.
But the problems with their website are not connected with their not answering here, right? It's high time for them to show up and give answers
I also dont see a connection between their problems and the lack of communication.
For communication their shold be a separated person, who manages all social media.
If they dont have such a person, they should hire one!
In a business where they deal with millions of $, they should be not so careless.
Exactly, they are planning to raise couple of million dollars in their ICO and they are cheap enough not to hire professional social media manager
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I is also very annoying.. I'm alarmed, it feels like the developers have stopped feedback from the community.

i dont know, they have write in the tg channel that they have some problems with the website and will come back soon.
But the problems with their website are not connected with their not answering here, right? It's high time for them to show up and give answers
I also dont see a connection between their problems and the lack of communication.
For communication their shold be a separated person, who manages all social media.
If they dont have such a person, they should hire one!
In a business where they deal with millions of $, they should be not so careless.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Maybe they'll delay the sale until they got a demo. Would be a smart thing to do anyway I think. Really bad mood in crypto these days.

crypto is still dumping, This is a good opportunity for the team to improve and complete the product.
Waiting for the bull market back then start the ICO.

I hope the bull market will be soon (and wont take a few months), otherwise almost all ICOs will have a very difficult time
as long as the value of the bitcoin and the altcoin does not stabilize it will be a bad time for all the ico including repu, the investments will be very low during this period
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Maybe they'll delay the sale until they got a demo. Would be a smart thing to do anyway I think. Really bad mood in crypto these days.

crypto is still dumping, This is a good opportunity for the team to improve and complete the product.

I hope the bull market will be soon (and wont take a few months), otherwise almost all ICOs will have a very difficult time
Activity: 686

We live bad days simply to reach better days, with assets in stronger hands and less desperate, the simple fear of regulation and banishment that will not happen make them give up, but surely it is the time for those who know of the potential of all projects on blockchain, at this time the boys are separated from the men, and in projects like Repu we have another opportunity to re-build and stabilize in the future
Activity: 392

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

As far as i know it won't be there before the end of the ico but of course it would be great.

I think silence of the development team due to hard work, they are working very hard to create a demo hopefully?

I think so too but at the same time there's no shame in admitting there's delays with the ICO.

Yes, but then they should at least inform investors / possible investors here. No informations for weeks is not helping building up trust for investors.

Yeah, the lack of information is not very good for this project. They should come up with an update as soon as possible
I hope the devs take note of the forum's comments and start paying more attention to the community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

As far as i know it won't be there before the end of the ico but of course it would be great.

I think silence of the development team due to hard work, they are working very hard to create a demo hopefully?

I think so too but at the same time there's no shame in admitting there's delays with the ICO.

Yes, but then they should at least inform investors / possible investors here. No informations for weeks is not helping building up trust for investors.

Yeah, the lack of information is not very good for this project. They should come up with an update as soon as possible
Activity: 161
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
I do not really understand the essence of the project. will it be a separate program or will you work on the essence of existing social networks? and whether there will be some protection from a furling?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hope Repu would be implemented. It has lots of features especially important and very useful right now in the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 588

I think that due to they are focus on developing the platform they have forgotten a little the forum. Maybe they should have a community manager to handle this.

true, they should have a person full time, handling these things.
Activity: 462

I think that due to they are focus on developing the platform they have forgotten a little the forum. Maybe they should have a community manager to handle this.
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: