Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 145. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I'm not a developer but if they provide API or something to integrate in all social platforms including forums to add repu points and credits so, it will push the use case.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i like the idea of repu, a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology would be great.

i personally liked this idea in social media. after long time now repu bring good technology for us and offers to everyone ownership. each token holder will be part of ownership with repu project. i also joined this project because repu is unique and promising project and solid team background.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.
ps. product reminds me the black mirror episode also:)

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.
I think you will not get big investors if you can't show them something about your project and how it will work. Maybe you should consider that and release something.

I agree with you, I still dont understand how so many people invest in ICOs without even knowing what the ICO is about, so I predict that it will not be a problem for REPU

With crypto gaining so much mainstream attention, people just invest based on hype. Just look at Tron and XRP, those of course aren't ICO's, but most people just invested because of the hype. Unfortunately this has forced even good quality ICO's to dedicate more time and resources to marketing instead of things like development.

Can just agree. Look at Ripple and how hyped it is and even people who know that it's against everything what crypto was made for in the beginning they invest just because they want to take a bit reward with them. But a lot of people don't realize that there is not much space left for a big pump now.
It's a shame that good new projects will be ignored these days for such hypes.
Activity: 350
Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.
there are more projects out there that need the funding to start developing.. allthough it would indeed be nice to see something before you invest, If you look arround, a lot of of new things have investors before they see anything solid ... compare it to people buying a house before it's build... you need to put "some' trust in such projects Wink

Actually selling a house without being built is a common practice, a company just publish the 3d version and the plans, ask for people to buy the apartment or complex, then they wait for 1 year, and BAM, they have the house later, in cryptos, the plans are the whitepaper, and the 3d version is the alpha and videos.
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins

there are more projects out there that need the funding to start developing.. allthough it would indeed be nice to see something before you invest, If you look arround, a lot of of new things have investors before they see anything solid ... compare it to people buying a house before it's build... you need to put "some' trust in such projects Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Lots of blockchain companies beta test after ICO

Only because a lot of other companies are doing so, doesn't mean it's good. I am also not really a fan when the investors have to put their money in a project without anything to show but a whitepaper. I am sure Repu could reach out to a lot of more investors when they would have already something to show.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Lots of blockchain companies beta test after ICO
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.
I think you will not get big investors if you can't show them something about your project and how it will work. Maybe you should consider that and release something.

I agree with you, I still dont understand how so many people invest in ICOs without even knowing what the ICO is about, so I predict that it will not be a problem for REPU

With crypto gaining so much mainstream attention, people just invest based on hype. Just look at Tron and XRP, those of course aren't ICO's, but most people just invested because of the hype. Unfortunately this has forced even good quality ICO's to dedicate more time and resources to marketing instead of things like development.

True words. Most of the inverstor never read the Whitepaper before. Here in Repo Project I like the end product.
Looking forward to se it running.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
i like the idea of repu, a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology would be great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i see a lot of ico with a beta after it. Its not so easy to have enough fund to developp the beta before the ico, and for REPU I think it’d very expensive with the complexity and the potential of the product.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 252

Lots of people are lazy, and just assume that just because there is some hype that it must be a great project.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Maybe they should look for some partnerships and release the platform earlier.
I think they will attract more investors and people will not be so skeptical about the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Especially because usually there is an alpha build before a beta, so my question is, it's already being tested, at leasy internally?
Activity: 602

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
With so many ICOs out there that have already a demo/prototyp and often also partnerships so attract investors REPU would be well advised to come up with something to show before ICO start.

Activity: 602
Jump to: