Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 151. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
no no we dont worry Smiley the project repu is new and have a very interested strategy. We can wait. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes don’t worry about exchanges, let things begin before that, exchange will come after. If REPU gain in visibility and has a lot of investors, be sure that listing on major exchanges will not be a problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
on which exchanges are currently traded a token
It's too early to talk about this - exchanges will be listing after ICO. This is standard practice.
Exactly, just be patient guys. There is no need to rush with listing repu on exchanges
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It's too early to talk about this - exchanges will be listing after ICO. This is standard practice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How do I buy ICO?

when the pre-ico-sale starts, you can go to their website and click on contribute and pay to get tokens from them, but it will take a while for the distribution of the tokens.

they will obviously announce the start of the sale here in the ann thread.

Is there a official date when Pre ICO starts and how much the Discount is? And on which exchanges will the token be listed?

Pre ICO will start sometime end of Jan but there is no exact date announced yet. Nor any details about discount or exchanges.

I hope they announce their dates in advance, it would be really bad to lose their pre-sale and initial discounts, but in any case I will be following, by the volume of questions brought to the topic I realize that I am not the only one to recognize the potential of Repu
you are all right just hope they/team announce with a reasonable advance the date of the pre-ico-sale and also the possible discount so i can organize for well for the investment and also the possible exchange on which the token will be listed, i am waiting impatiently all this news
I'm sure they'll let us know in advance. Since a surprise release does not benefit anyone since it is most likely that investors are pending other projects by those dates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Hey REPU team!

You seem a bit quiet on social media. If you need a social media manager - or just someone to give you some ideas for professional posts - send me a PM!
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
How do I buy ICO?

when the pre-ico-sale starts, you can go to their website and click on contribute and pay to get tokens from them, but it will take a while for the distribution of the tokens.

Is there a official date when Pre ICO starts and how much the Discount is? And on which exchanges will the token be listed?

Pre ICO will start sometime end of Jan but there is no exact date announced yet. Nor any details about discount or exchanges.

I hope they announce their dates in advance, it would be really bad to lose their pre-sale and initial discounts, but in any case I will be following, by the volume of questions brought to the topic I realize that I am not the only one to recognize the potential of Repu
you are all right just hope they/team announce with a reasonable advance the date of the pre-ico-sale and also the possible discount so i can organize for well for the investment and also the possible exchange on which the token will be listed, i am waiting impatiently all this news
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
A Reputation system is exactly what we need and its nicely and transparency to, that would be a great thing.  Smiley
I am not that sure if we all really need something like this although I think there are some people out there who will like to use a service like this.

i am sure bro we need this. there are so many possibilities of application, for clubs, for firms  etc etc maybe for president  Cheesy

Imo, reputation will be the important thing to look up for most people especially in online world.
I think that reputation will be important not only for people but also for firms. Alternatively, the rating will be taken into account when hiring and much more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
How do I buy ICO?

That means they will announce their pre-Sale soon. It will be very interesting how much people will invest in this because this seems very futuristic and it's about a topic many people are afraid of.
Activity: 154
How do I buy ICO?

Pre ICO should start as we are ~ half of January , and also they should announce the dates because is in they interest.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
thank you, I would like to support developers
Activity: 210
Is it possible to extract these tokens with a video card 1060

I believe you are talking about mining with your video card. Right, now they will be generating tokens from their stable. You can have them by joining the whitelist programs through which you can get them by contributing an amount before the ICO and during the ICO. As for mining, please refer to their whitepaper.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
How do I buy ICO?

Presale through Whitelist program will run before the major pre-ICO event.
Join with your email adress on their website and get Whitelisted.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
How do I buy ICO?

Activity: 6
Is it possible to extract these tokens with a video card 1060
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How do I buy ICO?

Activity: 182
How do I buy ICO?

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
We are checking tripadvisor or zomato or some kind of places before going on a dinner.

Or checking amazon or some reviews for buying a product.

Why should be different for community?

You are right, people are focusing a lot on what others think, which, if you dont know the product is logical. Lets face it, it makes our lives easier sometimes when we get information's from first hand, thats why i think Repu could be very useful in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
If so a new ico project seems different from the others, a reputable review store in blockchain is a great idea, what will be the bonus in this pre-sale month?
Jump to: