Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 150. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

Well a small discount is ok, but recently you can see so high discounts, which brings in a lot of dumping in the beginning. I would prefere a small discount or rather none, because if someone is interested in a project, he will probably also get in with none discount.

Considering their max. bonus in the presale of 15% for contributions from 5 ETH upwards I think there won't be a huge bonus, if any.

There really could be a considerable dump after the rewards, but with Repu's potential and all the admirers he got, he would certainly make it easy for himself in this eventuality, I would be particularly attentive to this event to make new purchases and wait for a new explosion, which would certainly happen
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

Well a small discount is ok, but recently you can see so high discounts, which brings in a lot of dumping in the beginning. I would prefere a small discount or rather none, because if someone is interested in a project, he will probably also get in with none discount.

Considering their max. bonus in the presale of 15% for contributions from 5 ETH upwards I think there won't be a huge bonus, if any.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Were there any exact dates announced? I understand the website says "Pre-ICO will start soon" and pre-ICO for those whitelisted will be even before the general pre-ICO, exact dates would be nice. Also, about the bonuses, min investment etc. Did I somehow miss this information?

I assume they will update the community on these question when they return to this thread. The pre-ICO is supposed to start in January so there should be an update relatively soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Were there any exact dates announced? I understand the website says "Pre-ICO will start soon" and pre-ICO for those whitelisted will be even before the general pre-ICO, exact dates would be nice. Also, about the bonuses, min investment etc. Did I somehow miss this information?
Activity: 252
Hey REPU team!

You seem a bit quiet on social media. If you need a social media manager - or just someone to give you some ideas for professional posts - send me a PM!

I agree, the team must interact with the community concerned. In particular, answer some questions. But so far there is no visible response from the developers.

the year has just begun, people are just now returning from holidays. give them some time. though I do agree that they should have constant communication.

In today's day and age, we are expected to be available at least at some point in the day. Hopefully the team comes online soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Hey REPU team!

You seem a bit quiet on social media. If you need a social media manager - or just someone to give you some ideas for professional posts - send me a PM!

I agree, the team must interact with the community concerned. In particular, answer some questions. But so far there is no visible response from the developers.

the year has just begun, people are just now returning from holidays. give them some time. though I do agree that they should have constant communication.

I guess, they will probably intensify their presence on social media when the ICO comes closer.
Activity: 588
Hey REPU team!

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Hey REPU team!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think rating an being rated really influences behavior. Once I learned Uber drivers were rating me as a customer, I started being more polite and making small talk towards them.

So I wonder if REPU gets big, how this will influence society
Wow , drivers can rate customers on uber? i didnt know that.
If the customers got many bad ratings, could they easily create another account?

I think its fair for Uber drivers that they can decline a customer who has a bad behavior towards taxi chauffeurs. I dont know if they can do that, but it would not surprise me if this happens in the future

I wasn't aware of it. But it is very logical. If you can rate them they could just rate you.

With repu becomes mainstream people behave better maybe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 154

True, i don`t see information related to big investors but the earlier discount will make a huge difference.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I think rating an being rated really influences behavior. Once I learned Uber drivers were rating me as a customer, I started being more polite and making small talk towards them.

So I wonder if REPU gets big, how this will influence society
Wow , drivers can rate customers on uber? i didnt know that.
If the customers got many bad ratings, could they easily create another account?

I think its fair for Uber drivers that they can decline a customer who has a bad behavior towards taxi chauffeurs. I dont know if they can do that, but it would not surprise me if this happens in the future
Activity: 196

Pre-ICO is running. You can check it on https://repu.io/
You can contact the team via Telegram.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How do I buy ICO?

Presale through Whitelist program will run before the major pre-ICO event.
Join with your email adress on their website and get Whitelisted.

what's benefits of whiteliste? and is this offer available now i want to join repu project because i know this social media will be on moon. this is first social media coming that show feedback and rating technology efficiently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
guess its time to mark the pre ico sale on the calendar Smiley

damn i need more money to invest. there are so many good icos popping out, my wallet cannot keep up with it...

Too many ico with similar services . Repu seems to be one among many . Or is it similar to sophiaTX ?
No, SophiaTX is a completely different project, it is aimed at integrating corporate applications into the blockchain, there's nothing about reputation..
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

damn i need more money to invest. there are so many good icos popping out, my wallet cannot keep up with it...

Too many ico with similar services . Repu seems to be one among many . Or is it similar to sophiaTX ?
Activity: 252

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
A Reputation system is exactly what we need and its nicely and transparency to, that would be a great thing.  Smiley
I am not that sure if we all really need something like this although I think there are some people out there who will like to use a service like this.

i am sure bro we need this. there are so many possibilities of application, for clubs, for firms  etc etc maybe for president  Cheesy

Imo, reputation will be the important thing to look up for most people especially in online world.
I think that reputation will be important not only for people but also for firms. Alternatively, the rating will be taken into account when hiring and much more.

Even though the idea is a bit scary, I think it will be very functional as well.
Jump to: