Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 174. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Hey guys, JOIN OUR PROMO NEW YEAR SALES!
Get up to 20% bonuses - only 5 days!. Ask for details - https://t.me/repu_official

Of course, It's definitely the best time to invest right now!
Wow, this is a great gift! A good time to get it!

Sweet, that is one gift for Christmas :d, I'm glad the team is doing this, will further attract some attention and encourage to buy the ICO Cheesy. Anyway, I'll better get to it before it goes away, opportunities like this don't come everyday.

Yes such a sale is a good way to attract investors and once the funding has started, even more people will learn about the project and eventually decide to invest some money in it.

4 days more now, till the end of the year. ok lets take a look on the website and there are many icos at this time but REPU is on my list Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When can I see the demo version of the application for android for example?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Get up to 20% bonuses - only 5 days!. Ask for details - https://t.me/repu_official

Sweet, that is one gift for Christmas :d, I'm glad the team is doing this, will further attract some attention and encourage to buy the ICO Cheesy. Anyway, I'll better get to it before it goes away, opportunities like this don't come everyday.

Yes such a sale is a good way to attract investors and once the funding has started, even more people will learn about the project and eventually decide to invest some money in it.
This project looks good and I like this idea with new year discounts!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Won't it be possible to create a lot of fake reviews using the platform on blockchain?
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
The only concern i have is in team i did not see IOS developer. are you planning to target IOS later in roadmap? Other than team looks to be experience. Concept is innovative and looking forward to see alpha version

Well I think they will eventually hire an IOS developer as the IOS platform development is very essential for the project's success. Smiley
Yes, there are still many IOS users out there, although they can not be compared with the number of Android users.

Guys, we have iOS and Android versions of apps. They'll be released in beta-testing.

Nice!! Great to gear development news! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see how the iOS app looks.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
The only concern i have is in team i did not see IOS developer. are you planning to target IOS later in roadmap? Other than team looks to be experience. Concept is innovative and looking forward to see alpha version

Well I think they will eventually hire an IOS developer as the IOS platform development is very essential for the project's success. Smiley
Yes, there are still many IOS users out there, although they can not be compared with the number of Android users.

Guys, we have iOS and Android versions of apps. They'll be released in beta-testing.
i can not wait for the android demo to be released and try it for good to see all its potential,for me, smartphone apps are a fundamental part of the project...
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Activity: 686
The best ones, or some of the best appraisers I know of, or at least the ones I use to invest, I hope others can do the same, since the ratings point to Repu, and certainly because of their future potential
Merit: 15
This project looks very interesting. I think all the members in the team on average have great ability on their respective skills. Smart Reputation Managment, I think it's a suitable name for this project. Good luck dev
Activity: 392

I agree, the application will be considered complete if it's supported by both platforms! I hope RUPU team in short time will develop alpha for iOS.

Maybe in the early stage of the project, they can consider some faster and lower cost app solution, like the cross platform technology to build APPs such as Cordova or ReactNative
Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I agree, the application will be considered complete if it's supported by both platforms! I hope RUPU team in short time will develop alpha for iOS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I think it's still too early to talk about apps, they first need to develop a fully functional desktop platform, test it, fix bugs and such and only then think about iOS, Android etc. They got much more pressing issues as of now. Later, I'm sure they will hire additional advisors if needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Are you listed in any ico ratings site ?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Jump to: