Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 26. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Wow, in their group of telegrams more than 19 thousand users, when I visited it last time there were no more than 3 thousand, what is the reason for such huge popularity?

They had an airdrop for subcribing to their telegram channel and now they are having a 2nd social media airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Wow, in their group of telegrams more than 19 thousand users, when I visited it last time there were no more than 3 thousand, what is the reason for such huge popularity?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.
Activity: 686

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I doubt that all people will agree to the eternal open to viewing the storage of data about their reputation

Especially if the reputation data is overly negative. Perhaps there will be a way to ‘prune’ the chains of unwanted data?..

Yes, people always fear about their negative image and this fear will lead them to live a second life.
Activity: 252
I doubt that all people will agree to the eternal open to viewing the storage of data about their reputation

Especially if the reputation data is overly negative. Perhaps there will be a way to ‘prune’ the chains of unwanted data?..
i have read that the issue of RepuCoins is limited to 250 million tokens.
Right, that's written in their website. By the way I like it since there is enough figures I usually need to understand the project more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Couldn't find any info but have they in the meantime announced a date for their ICO?

Nope. No announcements regarding the ICO dates yet. Btw, if ICO is postponed, does it mean that closed beta testing for ICO participants is also moved? Semms kinda logical...
I would like to try a demo or have videos of the operation of the project. I think it's the best way to get an idea of what Repu is capable of and attract investors.

Demo was announced for later this year i think. Definitely not as fast as some would like it to come

I assume the demo will be availabe at the time of the beta testing, probably after the closed beta but not much is known yet.

When things gets quite , they suddenly come with big news, the team must be working really hard behind the scene.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
i have read that the issue of RepuCoins is limited to 250 million tokens.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Couldn't find any info but have they in the meantime announced a date for their ICO?

No, but there are information available in the timetable about the plan that are known at least
They haven't changed the roadmap, even the pre-ico is still not started yet (it should be in January according to the roadmap).
Activity: 476

Nope. No announcements regarding the ICO dates yet. Btw, if ICO is postponed, does it mean that closed beta testing for ICO participants is also moved? Semms kinda logical...
I would like to try a demo or have videos of the operation of the project. I think it's the best way to get an idea of what Repu is capable of and attract investors.

Demo was announced for later this year i think. Definitely not as fast as some would like it to come

I assume the demo will be availabe at the time of the beta testing, probably after the closed beta but not much is known yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

No, but there are information available in the timetable about the plan that are known at least
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
The best thing that Iike from repu is due to the fact that even though if for example they unable to collect the estimated fund, they will continue the repu's platform.

Money here is just a setback, with money they could do the product earlier and more polished, more people to hire and more marketing will help, but that can't be done without money, so the ICO will be good, but if it fails, then we just wait for the product.

How come? How will they be able to develop the project without the sufficient funds? Did they elaborate on this topic?
It means repu don't have a softcap and they already have enough money/another strategy to fund this project if the ICO didn't raise a good amount which means the development will be slower.
Activity: 462

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I think the method to identify users is such a complex subject it's worthy of its own project.  And yes, such projects already exist. Repu team may be underestimating this subject, maybe it's better for them to partner up.

I'm not sure what project you're referring to. But i think they should either expand on crypto-identities or indeed partner up with something like Civic or TheKey.
Partner up with your competitors? Weird suggestion

Civic or selfkey, thekey, lifeid, etc. are not competitors of Repu, so they could actually partner with them, it will make the project more valuable, and better, complimenting services that can interact with each other is a better move and will benefit all.

Partnering up with your competitor does absolutely make sense if there are exploitable synergies. Even Apple and Microsoft had a partnership for a very long time. And what happened to them? Wink

Exactly what I said, it is not bad to partner with your competitor. If you can't win over your enemy you should make him your friend.
Partnering with other project with the same platform(competitors) will make no sense for me. Instead of making good partnership, they can easily dropping each other.

That's again wrong unless they are both 100% identical, which will hardly ever be the case. That's most likely not the case especially for the user or customer bases.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Pages:
Jump to: