Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 28. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.

On what basis did Opporty decide to partner with Repu? Do you think they've shown them something from behind the scenes we haven't seen yet?

It would be nice to find out details of this basis - because Repu don't have a demo yet to show the community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Unfortunally a facebook account is mandetory to attend at airdrop 2 :-(
I don't like to link my private facebook account to any airdrops.
I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.
I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
I thought of creating a new FB account for bounties, but the registration is too complicated for me now so I decided to use the existing ones. If I don't like some of my friends' new in FB, I just do not follow them, and I expect the same from them.
Is it even legal to have a multiple Facebook accounts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.

On what basis did Opporty decide to partner with Repu? Do you think they've shown them something from behind the scenes we haven't seen yet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.
I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
I thought of creating a new FB account for bounties, but the registration is too complicated for me now so I decided to use the existing ones. If I don't like some of my friends' new in FB, I just do not follow them, and I expect the same from them.
Activity: 462
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Yes, we have to separate our main facebook account with the crypto stuffs and things. I created a new fb account for the sake of cryptocurrency so only people who are interested on the same thing as mine will be confirmed as my friends.

But projects usually doesn't accept new accounts and less friends than usual, so progressing that accounts takes time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Yes, we have to separate our main facebook account with the crypto stuffs and things. I created a new fb account for the sake of cryptocurrency so only people who are interested on the same thing as mine will be confirmed as my friends.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Don't forget the second Airdop of Repu, you can find the form on the twitter page of Repu.
https://twitter.com/repu_project
a second airdrop, very good i was not aware of it, is a great way to increase advertising, apply the repu system to the various teams that do ico on bitcointalk would not be a bad idea...
Activity: 434

I mostly don't participate any facebook airdrops either. Sometimes the offer is too good and i'm breaking my rules. But repu is not offering very big airdrop so i won't put my facebook in it.

Making Facebook account as a mandatory for airdrop upsets me too, i have a rule too and broke it for too good to be true airdrops, unfortunately REPU is not one of them.
But either way, some people can learn more about REPU with this airdrop so it will be helpful to project of course.
I am curious so far why they ask for more than 5000 friends, because the FB itself has a limit of only 5K friends. And why the FB and Twitter has so many restrictions...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I mostly don't participate any facebook airdrops either. Sometimes the offer is too good and i'm breaking my rules. But repu is not offering very big airdrop so i won't put my facebook in it.

Making Facebook account as a mandatory for airdrop upsets me too, i have a rule too and broke it for too good to be true airdrops, unfortunately REPU is not one of them.
But either way, some people can learn more about REPU with this airdrop so it will be helpful to project of course.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

I do not understand what caused the reluctance to link your Facebook account with airdrop? Are you afraid someone will steal your data?? I hasten to disappoint you they have already stolen! At the very moment when where you sign up!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
A Reputation system is exactly that what we need. Its nicely and transparency too. Smiley
This is a really necessary project. The most important thing that all worked as needed! So that the information is honest and true.
Activity: 392
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I hope they can present a scope soon or bring news, the new partnerships will also be very good, they will give much more credibility and attention of new investors to the project

They should really be a bit more active on social media and here on bitcointalk or maybe they should hire a community manager. Regular updates are beneficial.
Activity: 686
I hope they can present a scope soon or bring news, the new partnerships will also be very good, they will give much more credibility and attention of new investors to the project
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 588

I might pass on this one - there are a bit too many hoops to jump through for me. I hope there are future airdrops that are easier to complete.

I have to pass too unfortunately as I don't want to use Facebook for this kind of activity but for most people it might be fine.

there are other airdrops for this you can try. there is one just for your wallet.
Activity: 476

I might pass on this one - there are a bit too many hoops to jump through for me. I hope there are future airdrops that are easier to complete.

I have to pass too unfortunately as I don't want to use Facebook for this kind of activity but for most people it might be fine.
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: