Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 30. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where is the team based?
They are currently based in Ukraine.

Nice to know, wasnt aware of that. Europe seems to be a good spot for such a system

eastern europe is a hot bed for developers. they've embraced new technology like crazy after the fall of the iron curtain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Where is the team based?

Nice to know, wasnt aware of that. Europe seems to be a good spot for such a system
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
A Reputation system is exactly that what we need. Its nicely and transparency too. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
jep, i also think that REPU are serious about their project.  Wink

That is the way a project should be treated. Without any seriousness, it is impossible for a project to succeed.

Why wouldn't this project be serious? they have a good whitepaper, partners that I imagine are coming along, and a good concept for the use of blockchain, and also a good team, this is a serious project that wants to go mainstream.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

That is the way a project should be treated. Without any seriousness, it is impossible for a project to succeed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Where is the team based?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

That partnership news is just beginning i think. We'll see more while project is developing..
The partnership with Opporty was announced a few pages back, but by analyzing its Ico, Opporty is a little behind Repu in its development, they have very little support channels of the Team, no movements, this is not good for the project, but I am still waiting for new partnerships that contribute to Repu

I don't know much about Opporty, to be honest, but Repu also could do much better in terms of development, movements and promotion.They have a main sale coming up, so they should really step up their performance.
Yep, we are waiting here for some more useful partnerships for Repu, the partnerships that may really bring actual good to the project and its future development.
I hope that with time, I reach agreement with important platforms to give Repu more visibility.
Well, theyre still not even in the pre-ICO stage, so we have to be more patient for the big partnership.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes repu has already a partnership with opporty. I think it’s just the first one and more will come, the concept of repu is made to work with another project I think, reputation management has a lot to do with crypto.

Good, the partnership is what is needed for this project to succeed, the concept alone will make it difficult ad time to consume to become mainstream, but with another project that will help along the way, this will be huge in no time, or at least in less time that it could have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

That partnership news is just beginning i think. We'll see more while project is developing..
The partnership with Opporty was announced a few pages back, but by analyzing its Ico, Opporty is a little behind Repu in its development, they have very little support channels of the Team, no movements, this is not good for the project, but I am still waiting for new partnerships that contribute to Repu

I don't know much about Opporty, to be honest, but Repu also could do much better in terms of development, movements and promotion.They have a main sale coming up, so they should really step up their performance.
Yep, we are waiting here for some more useful partnerships for Repu, the partnerships that may really bring actual good to the project and its future development.

I hope the team is listening and considering the suggestions which the community keep proposing. We want to see a demo, we want to have more updates on the sale, we would like to see progress on the system, we want clarification on which segments will be targeted (eg user experience reviews).
You need to give them a little more time to develop their ideas
Activity: 686

I hope that with time, I reach agreement with important platforms to give Repu more visibility.
I see more possibility of this happening up front, after its Ico and finished platforms, with a job to present and ready for execution, but I'm in the crowd for someone really interested in growing along with the project, because this growth is imminent in the segment will certainly be highlighted and will be current with many departments
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes repu has already a partnership with opporty. I think it’s just the first one and more will come, the concept of repu is made to work with another project I think, reputation management has a lot to do with crypto.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
I've got yet another question about the closed round, has the end been postponed again? Now for 5 more days. Does somebody know what's happening?
Activity: 252

I hope the team is listening and considering the suggestions which the community keep proposing. We want to see a demo, we want to have more updates on the sale, we would like to see progress on the system, we want clarification on which segments will be targeted (eg user experience reviews).
Activity: 434

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 434

They really need partnerships without them this project wouldn't make sense.

I hope they will have more partnerships in the future, preferably like those potential end users of the platform such as business entities, etc.
Whats the difference between partnerships and customer relation? If they got lots of partnership at the moment they woul loose later customer.
Of cause they need some stratetic partnerships at the moment but also the contact to future customers.
I'm sure we are going to see many more of those. I think is what this project needs to survive.
Partnership is more general term than customer relation which basically is getting sure that their customers are happy

I'd say there is a decisive difference between partners and customers, from customers you get money for your service whereas partners are important in other aspects but normally don't pay you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

They really need partnerships without them this project wouldn't make sense.

I hope they will have more partnerships in the future, preferably like those potential end users of the platform such as business entities, etc.
Whats the difference between partnerships and customer relation? If they got lots of partnership at the moment they woul loose later customer.
Of cause they need some stratetic partnerships at the moment but also the contact to future customers.
I'm sure we are going to see many more of those. I think is what this project needs to survive.
Partnership is more general term than customer relation which basically is getting sure that their customers are happy
Pages:
Jump to: