Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 29. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
REPU makes crypto accessible and can be more understood by beginners and newbies through its one stop shop easy platform with Feedback and rating. this will be gonna hit on top. i just showing my point of views.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Unfortunally a facebook account is mandetory to attend at airdrop 2 :-(
I don't like to link my private facebook account to any airdrops.

I mostly don't participate any facebook airdrops either. Sometimes the offer is too good and i'm breaking my rules. But repu is not offering very big airdrop so i won't put my facebook in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Unfortunally a facebook account is mandetory to attend at airdrop 2 :-(
I don't like to link my private facebook account to any airdrops.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
The company gives the chance to double your coins! Moreover, the company is committed to your best results and strive to become the head of the market! Great project, great team and promotion of the company do not give us any doubt about their success!  Cool

What exactly do you mean with double your coins? What have people to do?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Don't forget the second Airdop of Repu, you can find the form on the twitter page of Repu.
https://twitter.com/repu_project

Thanks I would have missed the Twitter airdrop without you bringing it to my attention.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Don't forget the second Airdop of Repu, you can find the form on the twitter page of Repu.
https://twitter.com/repu_project
Activity: 12
i heard there will be a new platform, which we can make token  based on Stellar.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
The company gives the chance to double your coins! Moreover, the company is committed to your best results and strive to become the head of the market! Great project, great team and promotion of the company do not give us any doubt about their success!  Cool

what do you mean by double your coins? do you have any detail?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
a chance for double the Repu coins?  Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The company gives the chance to double your coins! Moreover, the company is committed to your best results and strive to become the head of the market! Great project, great team and promotion of the company do not give us any doubt about their success!  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
jep, i also think that REPU are serious about their project.  Wink

That is the way a project should be treated. Without any seriousness, it is impossible for a project to succeed.

Why wouldn't this project be serious? they have a good whitepaper, partners that I imagine are coming along, and a good concept for the use of blockchain, and also a good team, this is a serious project that wants to go mainstream.

Yep, this is definitely a good start, but some more partnerships would be really nice. Hope we will see some in the near future.

Well, they are struggling a little but from the looks of their campaigns, they are not backing down in any case and are determined to finish what they started. Motivation is one of the strongest characteristics a team can have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Lets hope someday, Bitcointalk can integrate Repu to rate profiles.
First they should manage the merit system, it is a pain in the ass for most accounts.
I never got any merit.

Some newbie will never know even if it exist. That is why Repu need to replace merit system. A rank up and down arrow button for even noobs to press whenever they wish.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
First they should manage the merit system, it is a pain in the ass for most accounts.
I never got any merit.

yes, it hard to get merit. constructive post on altcoin section not rewarded merit, only some member would spend their merit for constructive post.
and, i hope repu can change trust rating system in this forum
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I never got any merit.

that should be completely removed in the first place  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I never got any merit.

Actually maybe they make a better sytem than merit. Actually any system would be better than merit so i wouldn't rule out repu Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I never got any merit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
jep, i also think that REPU are serious about their project.  Wink

That is the way a project should be treated. Without any seriousness, it is impossible for a project to succeed.

Why wouldn't this project be serious? they have a good whitepaper, partners that I imagine are coming along, and a good concept for the use of blockchain, and also a good team, this is a serious project that wants to go mainstream.

Yep, this is definitely a good start, but some more partnerships would be really nice. Hope we will see some in the near future.
Where is the team based?
They are currently based in Ukraine.

Nice to know, wasnt aware of that. Europe seems to be a good spot for such a system

eastern europe is a hot bed for developers. they've embraced new technology like crazy after the fall of the iron curtain.
same in other projects where the whole team is based in eastern Europe and got awesome working profiles linked.

Success of a project does not rely on whitepaper presentation and team profile validity alone.
Activity: 56
Where is the team based?
They are currently based in Ukraine.

Nice to know, wasnt aware of that. Europe seems to be a good spot for such a system

eastern europe is a hot bed for developers. they've embraced new technology like crazy after the fall of the iron curtain.
same in other projects where the whole team is based in eastern Europe and got awesome working profiles linked.
Pages:
Jump to: