Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 35. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

Not telegram airdrop, but Byteball and Stellar airdrops were really good and animated me to look deeper into the projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the method to identify users is such a complex subject it's worthy of its own project.  And yes, such projects already exist. Repu team may be underestimating this subject, maybe it's better for them to partner up.

I'm not sure what project you're referring to. But i think they should either expand on crypto-identities or indeed partner up with something like Civic or TheKey.
Partner up with your competitors? Weird suggestion

Civic or selfkey, thekey, lifeid, etc. are not competitors of Repu, so they could actually partner with them, it will make the project more valuable, and better, complimenting services that can interact with each other is a better move and will benefit all.

Beside that Civic or selfkey etc are no competitors, partnering with one isn't a bad move if they would. If two competitors working together they could achieve their goals faster.

That is what I was saying.. Partnership will bring bigger goals and bigger funds
/

it better to have competition guys and have the best project win. that way customers win in the long run
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I think the method to identify users is such a complex subject it's worthy of its own project.  And yes, such projects already exist. Repu team may be underestimating this subject, maybe it's better for them to partner up.

I'm not sure what project you're referring to. But i think they should either expand on crypto-identities or indeed partner up with something like Civic or TheKey.

Civic or selfkey, thekey, lifeid, etc. are not competitors of Repu, so they could actually partner with them, it will make the project more valuable, and better, complimenting services that can interact with each other is a better move and will benefit all.

Beside that Civic or selfkey etc are no competitors, partnering with one isn't a bad move if they would. If two competitors working together they could achieve their goals faster.

That is what I was saying.. Partnership will bring bigger goals and bigger funds
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I also think that the functionality of repu allow the project to have a lot of partnership, and partnership will be a big point for the sucess of the project I think. I think the potential is pretty good but the project will need a lot of developpement.
Indeed, the key of this project to be successful are how much the users it has and how far the users depend on this platform.
The marketing plan must be good.

Marketing will help to get more users to get involved in the project. And as I know, repu already did marketing in the good manners.

Repu marketing is still slow, it will increase after ICO, but to get more investors and create a big community, repu needs to get partners, big and small, so it could deliver what it promises in a better manner and with the approval of the community.
I also think partners are the key for this project. Repu by itself is not going to work but if it's used in many different platforms the success is guaranteed.

Perhaps Repu should partner with Revain which is aiming to provide 100% trustworthy reviews. Both projects are trying to leverage blockchain and AI/machine-learning, and both projects are about the same in terms of quality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Imo the best thing they could do is starting writing regular articles on steemit, about the status of the project, future plans etc.

isnt there bounty for articles and promotions ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Imo the best thing they could do is starting writing regular articles on steemit, about the status of the project, future plans etc.

I dotn know, i would like it more if they would post regular updates and answers to questions here.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
I also think that the functionality of repu allow the project to have a lot of partnership, and partnership will be a big point for the sucess of the project I think. I think the potential is pretty good but the project will need a lot of developpement.
Indeed, the key of this project to be successful are how much the users it has and how far the users depend on this platform.

Marketing will help to get more users to get involved in the project. And as I know, repu already did marketing in the good manners.

Repu marketing is still slow, it will increase after ICO, but to get more investors and create a big community, repu needs to get partners, big and small, so it could deliver what it promises in a better manner and with the approval of the community.
I also think partners are the key for this project. Repu by itself is not going to work but if it's used in many different platforms the success is guaranteed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 350

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.

Does any of you know how you should treat airdrops from a tax point of view?

It highly depends on the money youre getting out of an airdrop. Or is your question aimed at the fact that its more or less a donation/gift?

That's what I mean, indeed
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 322
quite happy to see the project of REPU, a nice project and have a team of professional.. this project will be much in demand increasingly known and popular,
I feel this project will achieve success very good. the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 196

This ^^... I do think a partnership with Identity blockchains like selfkey and civic, and .. would be beneficial for all.
Activity: 476
We are keeping an eye on this project as we are so excited to see where this REPU project might take us in this world of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 350

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 252

Yes, trying to ‘bite off more than you can chew’ result in project delays, decreased team morale and as a result reduced investor returns.
Pages:
Jump to: