Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 37. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
More info?
REPU IS an evaluation and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. The technology allows you to completely replace the system "likes" rating - both for users and for companies. Evaluation, then, can be used as an assessment tool in various fields of human life - from professional skills, financial stability and ending all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.
Activity: 252
More info?
REPU - этo cиcтeмa oцeнки и oбpaтнoй cвязи, ocнoвaннaя нa дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoй тexнoлoгии blockchain. Texнoлoгия пoзвoляeт пoлнocтью зaмeнить cиcтeмy «любит» peйтинг - кaк для пoльзoвaтeлeй, тaк и для кoмпaний. Oцeнкa, впocлeдcтвии, мoжeт быть иcпoльзoвaнa в кaчecтвe инcтpyмeнтa oцeнки в paзличныx oблacтяx жизни чeлoвeкa - нaчинaя c пpoфeccиoнaльныx нaвыкoв, финaнcoвoй cтaбильнocти и зaкaнчивaя вceми вoзмoжными acпeктaми пoвeдeния и взaимoдeйcтвия c oбщecтвeннocтью.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
i hope after the ico many attracting businesses will join the Repu Smart reputation management . Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey there! How do you plan on attracting businesses to your system? Do you want to charge them for participation?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Its just the beginning, the platform needs to internalize people to use this platform more than just reward them with tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Check REPU rating in ICOBENCH
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

Wow, they voted the vision with 5/5. That's awesome and at least the approach and the idea is perfect.
So lets hope that the team will make the vision to reality.

The rating was different a few days ago. I don't check these sites daily, so it's weird that they change the rating. Why don't they wait until the rating is final?

In the end its just an indication, really doesn't mean very much. Everybody should look themself into the project and decide what to do.

Yes they have their own rating system. Nobody can rate human intentions.

You are right. It's just that people tend to follow these sites and when one day an ICO is rated 4.0 stars and the next it's 4.5 stars the people seeing the 4.0 might have decided not to invest. It's proof that you should only trust your own research.

rating sites are overrated ironically. you can't really judge the long term success of any venture. you can just inform yourself and try to gauge potential.

I take it as just a gauge meter, the speed of vehicle and safety limit depends on the road you travel. The meter alone cannot predict the ultimate safety speed
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Wow, they voted the vision with 5/5. That's awesome and at least the approach and the idea is perfect.

The rating was different a few days ago. I don't check these sites daily, so it's weird that they change the rating. Why don't they wait until the rating is final?

Don't give too much for ratings. Even if it is now a 5/5, it is always best to do your own research.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

In the end its just an indication, really doesn't mean very much. Everybody should look themself into the project and decide what to do.

You are right. It's just that people tend to follow these sites and when one day an ICO is rated 4.0 stars and the next it's 4.5 stars the people seeing the 4.0 might have decided not to invest. It's proof that you should only trust your own research.

rating sites are overrated ironically. you can't really judge the long term success of any venture. you can just inform yourself and try to gauge potential.
Activity: 476

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Yes reputation management is an industry where all can be build. There is some things already on the market but I don’t think it’s enough or even use full, repu can offer something new, if the team handle the project well it can work.
The Repu Team, besides having a promising project in hand, is sure of better days ahead for cryptography, these days can enable them to implement their platform with the most different types of services for evaluations of several species, and everything will depend exclusively on their continuous work

Coudn't agree more. Now that there wasn't a lot raised during closed round, btw, did the end of the closed round got postponed again? It was already postponed once, wasn't it?
Activity: 476

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Only big influencers getting bigger rewards but they are 200-300$ tops.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

I am pretty sure it will have no big influence price like. But the chances are high that the one or other who joined for the airdrop will also invest in the ICO or buy more coins after hitting the exchange. So it was a good decision.

Airdrop isn't always give a bad impact to the project. Yes, some people may more interested after they got free tokens and consider to buy more.
In my experience airdrops can be very good. You can activate thousands of user in a few days, if the airdrop is high enough.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.

Airdrop holders mostly get 3-4$ from airdrops so i don't think they will have a power for a dump.

Agree, but there are hundreds of them, thousands probably for some airdrops, so if some part of them dumps at the same time, the price would decrease a bit, but I don't believe it can influence the price in long-term if the project is legit.

Let us assume there are 10k airdrop holders, everyone get 4$. If everyone would sell at the same time it would be a sell of of 40k$ ... that seems much in the beginning of a project, but still not everyone will sell right after start. I don't think we have to fear something here.
Well, not all of them will be able to sell at that same price.. each sell will result in a pricedrop..  so I'm convinced this won't shake up the market for this project Smiley

I am pretty sure it will have no big influence price like. But the chances are high that the one or other who joined for the airdrop will also invest in the ICO or buy more coins after hitting the exchange. So it was a good decision.

Airdrop isn't always give a bad impact to the project. Yes, some people may more interested after they got free tokens and consider to buy more.
Activity: 588

it's good to get the tokens in the hands of as many people as possible. that always popularizes the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Wasn't there already for a while now? Anyhow is good at least so people can find the project easily.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.

Does any of you know how you should treat airdrops from a tax point of view?

It highly depends on the money youre getting out of an airdrop. Or is your question aimed at the fact that its more or less a donation/gift?
Pages:
Jump to: