Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 34. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
And how to be sure that customers will not buy reviews on this new platform? I'm not understand the creation of such platform
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

Not telegram airdrop, but Byteball and Stellar airdrops were really good and animated me to look deeper into the projects.
There are many ways to make a better or more beneficial aidrop for the project, but I think a telegram group with a lot of members is great for first impression.

I think huge Telegram groups are nice for promoting a coin but as a user they are useless. You can't follow the discussion because there is so much going on with all the spam and chatter.

Unfortunately but it is true. It is also a pain in the ass for the moderators of the group to follow all flooding and spam in those groups.
To me, telegram isn't a place for discussion, its a place to ask and get a quick answer, also see some important information on the pinned messages.
The place for discussion is here in bitcointalk.

My favourite place to discuss is slack (and discord), I agree with you on telegram, there's no room to discuss crypto for real there
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi REPU, your project looks interesting. When do you plan the tokensale?

CLOSED ROUND-February 3.2018 — 22 February.2018
PRE-SALE         -February 23.2018 - 2 March 2018
MAIN PUBLIC SALE-2 APR. 2018 - 2 may 2018

No this informations are wrong.

Closed round is till today, but what about the Pre ICO and ICO. What are the correct dates. Haven't found the information on the website.

I also haven't seen any information regarding the dates, I hope they gonna announce it asap, because this does't really look serious.

Yes, it's strange. You should expect that they have fixed the date at least for the pre-ICO which should take place sometime in March.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Airdrop and referrals are always a good move to awerness among crypto enthusiast. Of course it won't guarantee popularity

I'm not sure of it. I never make a second look a project i just joined for a telegram airdrop. But maybe people are not acting like me in this manner.

Not telegram airdrop, but Byteball and Stellar airdrops were really good and animated me to look deeper into the projects.
There are many ways to make a better or more beneficial aidrop for the project, but I think a telegram group with a lot of members is great for first impression.

I think huge Telegram groups are nice for promoting a coin but as a user they are useless. You can't follow the discussion because there is so much going on with all the spam and chatter.

Unfortunately but it is true. It is also a pain in the ass for the moderators of the group to follow all flooding and spam in those groups.
To me, telegram isn't a place for discussion, its a place to ask and get a quick answer, also see some important information on the pinned messages.
The place for discussion is here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Closed round is till today, but what about the Pre ICO and ICO. What are the correct dates. Haven't found the information on the website.

I also haven't seen any information regarding the dates, I hope they gonna announce it asap, because this does't really look serious.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Repu is not doing like byteball or stellar. They are long-term and way better airdrops. I can add bitcore and bitsend to this list.

I still like the idea of airdrops for utility tokens. There will be people dumping it for sure but many people will also have a look at the platform and spend the tokens there.

It will be worth 3-4$ per person. No-one would spend gas to dump it Smiley

But they can spend them on the platform to check what it is about.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

🔶 Minimum purchase — 0.5 ETH
🔶 Bonuses starting from 2 ETH
🔶 Last Minute Bonus — 5% for all buyers (expires Feb.28)
Activity: 588

Repu is not doing like byteball or stellar. They are long-term and way better airdrops. I can add bitcore and bitsend to this list.

I still like the idea of airdrops for utility tokens. There will be people dumping it for sure but many people will also have a look at the platform and spend the tokens there.

that's the idea. to get more people interested in the project. not like the airdrop is a large amount.
Is there any news of any upcoming partnerships with this projects? I also hope ho hear significant development updates from the team. Smiley

at the moment is a partnership with opporty https://blog.opporty.com/partnership-announcement-4a560d005cd6
Activity: 616
Is there any news of any upcoming partnerships with this projects? I also hope ho hear significant development updates from the team. Smiley
Activity: 476

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

That is true but you also need those people to talk about the project otherwise if they just sit there is pretty much useless
Merit: 250
I really want to invest in the project, but the price was little bit to high for me to afford. Anyways, REPU is a great project and I will do my best to join the community

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Pages:
Jump to: