Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 95. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It would be useful if applied to ico yes, but there is no idea to score something based on feeling. I mean some ico may look bad but then reveal to be the best project ever.

I know what you mean, I just think of VibeHub as an example, they raised like $1.5M during token sale but afterwards VIBE token skyrocketed because they're one of the few to be able to deliver something for real
Indeed ther can be a lot of reason to not raise a lot of money on the ICO like bad marketing campaign, a lot of competition, unstable market,.... But if the project is good will be gaining in popularity and with it will increase its value.

Exactly what I meant, ICOs just need money sto start the project, then if a platform will be able to deliver it will go up in value no matter what

Wouldn't go that far and say that the value increases no matter what. Many of these projects are nothing but experiments. And experiments can have both good and bad outcomes.
You are right, but in this case, the experiment can lead to a worldwide needed usecase, so ithas a good chance to go up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

People are waiting for some development before putting in money maybe.

Or their marketing campaign should level up.

as far as i see big whales invests after serious thinking and some extra news, so maybe that's the situation in here. do we know the latest numbers?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

People are waiting for some development before putting in money maybe.

Or their marketing campaign should level up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The closed round has already started and I hoped investors would be eager to participate in it considering the token price is lower or at a discounted rate as compared to its ICO round price.
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It would be useful if applied to ico yes, but there is no idea to score something based on feeling. I mean some ico may look bad but then reveal to be the best project ever.

I know what you mean, I just think of VibeHub as an example, they raised like $1.5M during token sale but afterwards VIBE token skyrocketed because they're one of the few to be able to deliver something for real
Indeed ther can be a lot of reason to not raise a lot of money on the ICO like bad marketing campaign, a lot of competition, unstable market,.... But if the project is good will be gaining in popularity and with it will increase its value.

Exactly what I meant, ICOs just need money sto start the project, then if a platform will be able to deliver it will go up in value no matter what

Wouldn't go that far and say that the value increases no matter what. Many of these projects are nothing but experiments. And experiments can have both good and bad outcomes.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 154

vibehub was massive - is reputed also able to deliver as far as vibe was?

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Big investors don't pay without negotiating the price. This could be a reason. They want to haggle and have more information for their due diligence. This takes time.
I agree, perhaps they are still eyeing the project, perhaps some information about new partnerships will push them to invest.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.
Indeed. Can't wait for the reveal
when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?
Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.
Yes, the marketing is crucial. Even how good is your project, you won't make a good marketing it may fail.
This partnership announcement should happen as soon as possible.
I think the announcement will be after closing this last round... but indeed.. good info should nog be kept hidden to long.
I'm curious Smiley

If possible they should reveal their partnership as soon as possible, the closed round isn't going that well. The announcement of a partnership would certainly boost the sale.

Probably they agree to reveal it at a certain point with the partner as well. So they cannot do what they want.
I guess it's a big name because if not they had already announced it. Let's hope they say it soon.

I hope so, and I hope they will be able to release it soon, because this would push the project a lot if the partnership is something big.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Big investors don't pay without negotiating the price. This could be a reason. They want to haggle and have more information for their due diligence. This takes time.

sure they want to haggle- when it comes to really big amounts of money every cent lower pays off
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 252
great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.
when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?
Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.
Yes, the marketing is crucial. Even how good is your project, you won't make a good marketing it may fail.
I think the announcement will be after closing this last round... but indeed.. good info should nog be kept hidden to long.
I'm curious Smiley

The main dish is the ICO/public-sale (due to hype, social media interaction) so I don't think it will be an issue if the details of the partnership are announced after the private presale.

When will the closed round be over? Anyways, I don't think they should wait with campaigns till the end. They need to boost awareness, so as many people as possible know about the project before public sale starts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
REPU is kind a must have project for new era in crypto. Social integration is nice to have.
I agree with you this is a very interesting concept with many use cases. Their success will mainly depend on the partnerships they make.
Large field of application - that's what I like in this project, from the search for vacancies to social networks and relationships. I think many applications will interested of this service.
I agree with you. This project will be popular after launch. People will appreciate all the possibilities of the project!

We will seen in the very near future what the platform has to offer. I do have high hopes for all these kinds of services, we need things like this so fud can be halted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I'm curious Smiley

When will the closed round be over? Anyways, I don't think they should wait with campaigns till the end. They need to boost awareness, so as many people as possible know about the project before public sale starts.
I'm curious Smiley

If possible they should reveal their partnership as soon as possible, the closed round isn't going that well. The announcement of a partnership would certainly boost the sale.

Probably they agree to reveal it at a certain point with the partner as well. So they cannot do what they want.
I guess it's a big name because if not they had already announced it. Let's hope they say it soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I'm curious Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm curious Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: