Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 94. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.

Indeed. Can't wait for the reveal

when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?

Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.

What are the current numbers of the closed round?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
reputation is very important for business, and I think that this idea is magnificent and very promising in this direction.
The team has a chance to reach the world level
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
i hope the price of bitcoin dumps even more, so we can buy these tokens at a bargain Smiley
Activity: 686
Yes as many said, I also think that reputation management is very important and will have many application. Especially in a social world like we have now on web, where you have to know the reputation of a lot of things.
Certainly there are many potential partners aiming at this side of Repu, the great possibility of being used for selection of business partners and future Employees is great, Repu will be reference in this segment and certainly there will be people to replicate in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes as many said, I also think that reputation management is very important and will have many application. Especially in a social world like we have now on web, where you have to know the reputation of a lot of things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
REPU is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in many walks of life.
Activity: 518
Wait until the stock market ticks down again Monday morning. Financial news is full of inflation, debt ceiling, and correction talk. Everyone is going to try to sneak out ahead of everyone else.
If everyone behaves that way, we will wait for the market rise for too long. Anyways, everything will become normal sooner or later.
I think there will be a major financial market crash in the near future. The last crash was 10 years ago and normally there is one major stock crash every 10 years.
I don't think that this can happen in the crypto world. Bitcoin, of course, has strong effect on alternative crypto-currencies, but among altcoins there are many useful projects that can able keep stability.
Activity: 434
Wait until the stock market ticks down again Monday morning. Financial news is full of inflation, debt ceiling, and correction talk. Everyone is going to try to sneak out ahead of everyone else.
If everyone behaves that way, we will wait for the market rise for too long. Anyways, everything will become normal sooner or later.
I think there will be a major financial market crash in the near future. The last crash was 10 years ago and normally there is one major stock crash every 10 years.
To pessimistic, man) Anyway, if it will be true and fiat market is down, maybe crypto is going up?

So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

People are waiting for some development before putting in money maybe.

Or their marketing campaign should level up.

as far as i see big whales invests after serious thinking and some extra news, so maybe that's the situation in here. do we know the latest numbers?

At the moment about 20ETH. They can collect 1000ETH up to February 22.
Then pre-sale will start, and there the price of tokens will be twice as expensive.

There is enough time i think for 1000 ETH, due to market people don't want to sell coins that in red zone right now, if market recovers more, i think sales will increase.

the market has started to pickup again. investors will also start to back projects more and more, that's for sure.
I just heard a good news about big money will come in to crypto, I haven't do much research to confirm that, but it comes from someone who did many accurate prediction.
I hope its really a truth.
There are many bad fake and real news and cryptoworld suffers from them a lot. Long-term prediction is of course positive, but the short-term one is pretty uncertain. I would rather wait until everything clears up
Activity: 392
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

as far as i see big whales invests after serious thinking and some extra news, so maybe that's the situation in here. do we know the latest numbers?

Then pre-sale will start, and there the price of tokens will be twice as expensive.

There is enough time i think for 1000 ETH, due to market people don't want to sell coins that in red zone right now, if market recovers more, i think sales will increase.

the market has started to pickup again. investors will also start to back projects more and more, that's for sure.
I just heard a good news about big money will come in to crypto, I haven't do much research to confirm that, but it comes from someone who did many accurate prediction.
I hope its really a truth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.
Indeed. Can't wait for the reveal
when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?
Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.
Yes, the marketing is crucial. Even how good is your project, you won't make a good marketing it may fail.
This partnership announcement should happen as soon as possible.
I think the announcement will be after closing this last round... but indeed.. good info should nog be kept hidden to long.
I'm curious Smiley

If possible they should reveal their partnership as soon as possible, the closed round isn't going that well. The announcement of a partnership would certainly boost the sale.

Probably they agree to reveal it at a certain point with the partner as well. So they cannot do what they want.
I guess it's a big name because if not they had already announced it. Let's hope they say it soon.

I hope so, and I hope they will be able to release it soon, because this would push the project a lot if the partnership is something big.
Big names in the investors always have a positive impact on sales! Looking forward to when this mystery will be revealed)
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
As the ethereum price is still falling, 1000 eth may not be a bigger Target to reach for repu team. The project has real potential and we may see a bigger community soon.

current ETH price is around $900, still good price if want to buy more eth and invest it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
As the ethereum price is still falling, 1000 eth may not be a bigger Target to reach for repu team. The project has real potential and we may see a bigger community soon.
Activity: 434
Activity: 252

i think so too, that we will have a correction again until 16th february, then we go up for sure Smiley
Activity: 336
Activity: 588

Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It would be useful if applied to ico yes, but there is no idea to score something based on feeling. I mean some ico may look bad but then reveal to be the best project ever.

I know what you mean, I just think of VibeHub as an example, they raised like $1.5M during token sale but afterwards VIBE token skyrocketed because they're one of the few to be able to deliver something for real
Indeed ther can be a lot of reason to not raise a lot of money on the ICO like bad marketing campaign, a lot of competition, unstable market,.... But if the project is good will be gaining in popularity and with it will increase its value.

Exactly what I meant, ICOs just need money sto start the project, then if a platform will be able to deliver it will go up in value no matter what

Wouldn't go that far and say that the value increases no matter what. Many of these projects are nothing but experiments. And experiments can have both good and bad outcomes.
You are right, but in this case, the experiment can lead to a worldwide needed usecase, so ithas a good chance to go up.

That's true and I didn't really want imply that REPU might count to the low chance category compared to so many other projects. But generally speaking, this is all experimental stuff. It could change the world as you say so let's hope we pick the right horses Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Pages:
Jump to: