Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 15. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
During the last hours there were several large deals. I wonder why and who immediately bought so many tokens?
I would also like to hear this information. I also thought to buy coins skyhab, just the price is now very good to buy
Why do you need this information?
The more you know of investors who have bought SkyHub tokens, the more comfortable it is for you to buy these tokens. This is my personal opinion.
Interesting how many transactions per second can the host network handle?

I think only developers will answer you this question.
Activity: 201
During the last hours there were several large deals. I wonder why and who immediately bought so many tokens?
I would also like to hear this information. I also thought to buy coins skyhab, just the price is now very good to buy
Why do you need this information?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Interesting how many transactions per second can the host network handle?
Activity: 68
Activity: 240
Activity: 299
Activity: 163
Good morning. Just got acquainted with the project, and would like to know how the Universal Payment Method will work?
Activity: 207
Good evening. Can someone please send me the link to Masternode?
Hello, yes, of course https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
Hey. Can you please explain what this site is? What is it for? How to use this information? Thank before.
Hello, i can explain you what is it. Masternodes are computers that enable processing of transactions within a Blockchain and in return earn a reward from the blocks created.
Google works well Smiley
I was asked, I answered. Just wanted to help a person. What's bad about it? I do understand that I found this information in Google, and do not denied.
Activity: 200
Hello. Can I mine this token already?
Hello bro. Check please first page of this thread, there you can find all you needed information.
Yes, you can.
Activity: 90
Hello bro. Check please first page of this thread, there you can find all you needed information.
Activity: 23
Activity: 112
I want to know what volumes are in the coin now? Is it worth investing?
The volume of SHB coins on the Coinexchange is 8.5 bitcoins. Regarding investment, it's better to decide yourself and do not listen to anyone
Yesterday, if I am not mistaken, the volumes were higher. I do not know why they have decreased so much.
Yes, trading 2 days ago was more. But if you remember, a week ago they were 8 times smaller. This is normal.
The volume of SHB coins on the Coinexchange is 8.5 bitcoins. Regarding investment, it's better to decide yourself and do not listen to anyone
Yesterday, if I am not mistaken, the volumes were higher. I do not know why they have decreased so much.
I agree. Better not to listen to anyone, sort it out yourself and invest in a project that will bring you profit
Why? You can listen to professional experts, but you should always have your own opinion.
Activity: 162
I agree. Better not to listen to anyone, sort it out yourself and invest in a project that will bring you profit
Good volumes. The main thing that does not decrease. I think the price will rise soon and the developers will delight us with new updates.
Pages:
Jump to: