Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 17. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
And trading and the price of the token continues to fall. I do not understand why this happens.
Unfortunately, there is no reason for growth. We need to wait for news from the team, but if there are no useful updates and news, the project risks simply to fade away.
I do not think that the project will just disappear, but it is not clear why the team is not trying to do something. I think soon everything will fall into place.
It is more than possible. But at the same time I think that the teams are doing everything possible. I also think that the project will develop, as the idea is rather necessary in today's world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
And trading and the price of the token continues to fall. I do not understand why this happens.
Unfortunately, there is no reason for growth. We need to wait for news from the team, but if there are no useful updates and news, the project risks simply to fade away.
I do not think that the project will just disappear, but it is not clear why the team is not trying to do something. I think soon everything will fall into place.
Can someone answer why the token is still not on Coinmarketcap? The volume of trades is quite large, the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges.
I think that the team is already engaged in this and will do it as quickly as possible, it takes time.
I think it will not be soon, as the second exchange, namely CoinDex, is not on Coinmarketcap.
Especially. This will be possible in the future, but not now.
Can someone answer why the token is still not on Coinmarketcap? The volume of trades is quite large, the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges.
I think that the team is already engaged in this and will do it as quickly as possible, it takes time.
I think it will not be soon, as the second exchange, namely CoinDex, is not on Coinmarketcap.
SkyHub is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SHB tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Why is there such a low price for a token on this exchange? Less than $ 7. On another exchange, the price is almost 10 dollars.
You probably did not look at the price today. The price has greatly decreased, it is about the same on all exchanges.
Wow, really. It upset me very much. Apparently someone sold a large number of tokens, or for what reason has the price dropped so much?
Not sure. Falling price may depend on many factors. In particular, due to the fact that now all cryptocurrencies and tokens falling down in price.
Perhaps, but not by a third. Very disappointing. The price falls no matter the launch of sales on the new exchange, although exchange not popular. Will wait...and hope.
It's just volatility, the token is not very popular, someone sold a large amount after growth, that's all. Most likely, after a while, the price will be restored.
Quite possible. A sharp collapse in prices could have affected this token.
Yes exactly. The volume of trading is more than 13 BTC, although yesterday it was about 10. Someone from the investors sold a large number of tokens at a price lower than it was yesterday.
This can be seen on the list of transactions on the exchange. It can be seen that there were several fairly large sales.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
SkyHub is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SHB tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 207
Why is there such a low price for a token on this exchange? Less than $ 7. On another exchange, the price is almost 10 dollars.
You probably did not look at the price today. The price has greatly decreased, it is about the same on all exchanges.
Wow, really. It upset me very much. Apparently someone sold a large number of tokens, or for what reason has the price dropped so much?
Not sure. Falling price may depend on many factors. In particular, due to the fact that now all cryptocurrencies and tokens falling down in price.
Perhaps, but not by a third. Very disappointing. The price falls no matter the launch of sales on the new exchange, although exchange not popular. Will wait...and hope.
It's just volatility, the token is not very popular, someone sold a large amount after growth, that's all. Most likely, after a while, the price will be restored.
Yes exactly. The volume of trading is more than 13 BTC, although yesterday it was about 10. Someone from the investors sold a large number of tokens at a price lower than it was yesterday.
Activity: 207
Activity: 200
Activity: 201
The price for the skyhab coin has greatly decreased. I wonder why. Maybe someone knows?
Probably someone sold a significant part of their coins. This is a frequent occurrence in the market.
I do not understand why do this. I think the price of SkyHub coins will soon grow very fast. Would wait a little
Situations are different. Maybe someone needed money and because of this, had to sell coins. Or simply did not have enough patience
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The price for the skyhab coin has greatly decreased. I wonder why. Maybe someone knows?
Probably someone sold a significant part of their coins. This is a frequent occurrence in the market.
I do not understand why do this. I think the price of SkyHub coins will soon grow very fast. Would wait a little
Activity: 201
Activity: 200
Pages:
Jump to: