Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 18. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
SkyHub is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SHB tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Why is there such a low price for a token on this exchange? Less than $ 7. On another exchange, the price is almost 10 dollars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The price for the skyhab coin has greatly decreased. I wonder why. Maybe someone knows?
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
SkyHub is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SHB tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
This is certainly good news, but I would like to see the token on the more popular exchanges, where the volume of trading was at least $ 1,000,000.
Activity: 236
Wow, great news! This is a good exchange. The project is developing, good news for investors and future users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Devs, when will the platform launch?!
2Q 2019, as it is written in the roadmap of the project
Great news. I think the development of the project has already begun. Alpha version of the platform should be released earlier.
If there is only a small change in price then such a coin can bring a small profit. In my opinion: not all traders will then work with it.

Not really. There is a type of trader who earns well on small price fluctuations. The Skyhub is just right for this.
This type of investors is called scalpers, if I'm not mistaken
Yes exactly. Experienced investors in this way, by the way, earn a lot of money, but this is a very difficult and painstaking work.
Activity: 70
If there is only a small change in price then such a coin can bring a small profit. In my opinion: not all traders will then work with it.

Not really. There is a type of trader who earns well on small price fluctuations. The Skyhub is just right for this.
This type of investors is called scalpers, if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 162

Activity: 201
I think that time will tell what and how long it will take. It makes no sense to predict what we can not influence. IMHO

Yes, you are right. Nothing depends on us, we can hope that the team will adhere to the roadmap and will develop the platform

We can influence the project and the price of Skyhub coins making this project more popular and talking about this project to people
2Q 2019, as it is written in the roadmap of the project
I think that time will tell what and how long it will take. It makes no sense to predict what we can not influence. IMHO

Yes, you are right. Nothing depends on us, we can hope that the team will adhere to the roadmap and will develop the platform
Activity: 144
Activity: 107
Hi guys. Any news on the platform? What are the volumes and price?
Activity: 406
Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree. I would like to see news from the team and the community a little more often.
All news and updates of the project can be found in the official Telegram channel and on the project website.
Activity: 162
Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. I think first of all the prices on the crypto market are growing due to the news

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts. Also, des often first write news here.
Activity: 90

I agree. I would like to see news from the team and the community a little more often.

I agree with you. I think first of all the prices on the crypto market are growing due to the news
Activity: 107
Pages:
Jump to: