Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 20. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey. Why, with a rather large volume of trades, there is no token on Coinmarketcap?
Perhaps in order for a token to appear on the Coinmarketcap you need an even larger volume? Or more exchanges?
As far as I know, the daily trading volume should be between $ 10,000. And one exchange is enough. But there are exceptions.
There are some projects whose trading volume is well below $ 10,000. The number of exchanges does not matter.
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hey. Why, with a rather large volume of trades, there is no token on Coinmarketcap?
Perhaps in order for a token to appear on the Coinmarketcap you need an even larger volume? Or more exchanges?
As far as I know, the daily trading volume should be between $ 10,000. And one exchange is enough. But there are exceptions.
There are some projects whose trading volume is well below $ 10,000. The number of exchanges does not matter.
Activity: 207
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Activity: 200
Activity: 546
In crypto-currencies, there are very big risks. But this is covered by the possibility of a large profit. Perhaps I have never encountered online booking and masternodes, so I consider this a riskier business.

If you have not seen this kind of projects, then it`s unique.
I think this project a very good for investors. Blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.

For some investors, this is a really cool investment project, but not for everyone. Here you need to have experience to well understand the specifics of the project.
In such projects, mainly investors are people who are connected with this work environment and understand it. I'm sure the SkyHub project will have a lot of active investors.

By saying that, then Skyhub will gain a lot of investors since as you said people who are into this kind of environment is the main investors
I think the project is designed for people who are very familiar with cryptocurrency. Beginners will be difficult to master the concept of the platform
Why?
Because it uses masternodes? The idea of the platform is very simple to understand.
The idea is good and easy to understand. Just new words always scare off newbies.
Well, this is the motivation to learn something new. Moreover, you can ask the devs
Activity: 70
In crypto-currencies, there are very big risks. But this is covered by the possibility of a large profit. Perhaps I have never encountered online booking and masternodes, so I consider this a riskier business.

Risks often give a big profit. Just learn the platform and technology
Activity: 236
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think this project a very good for investors. Blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.

For some investors, this is a really cool investment project, but not for everyone. Here you need to have experience to well understand the specifics of the project.
In such projects, mainly investors are people who are connected with this work environment and understand it. I'm sure the SkyHub project will have a lot of active investors.

By saying that, then Skyhub will gain a lot of investors since as you said people who are into this kind of environment is the main investors
I think the project is designed for people who are very familiar with cryptocurrency. Beginners will be difficult to master the concept of the platform
Why?
Because it uses masternodes? The idea of the platform is very simple to understand.
The idea is good and easy to understand. Just new words always scare off newbies.
You guys got it mixed up. The trades did not fall, but on the contrary they were very much grown. The daily volume of SHB tokens is 14 BTC. Perhaps you thought that this is 14 SHB tokens, but it is not.
That's for sure? As far as I understand, then the volume of tokens is written on the website of the exchange. SHB Last Price-0.00125000 24h Volume-12.91132374
Not bad. Investors are buying SHB coins. Of course I would like to know more information about masternods
Yes, it is noticeable that sales are high and that is good. Study on the Internet, I do not think that someone will tell you
Activity: 162

Why?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Online booking is great. I do really believe in this project. It can make insurance simple and clear.
Activity: 201

You guys got it mixed up. The trades did not fall, but on the contrary they were very much grown. The daily volume of SHB tokens is 14 BTC. Perhaps you thought that this is 14 SHB tokens, but it is not.
That's for sure? As far as I understand, then the volume of tokens is written on the website of the exchange. SHB Last Price-0.00125000 24h Volume-12.91132374
Not bad. Investors are buying SHB coins. Of course I would like to know more information about masternods

Activity: 162

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

Activity: 236
This is a very good indicator. Soon to be added to the coinmarketcup
Pages:
Jump to: