Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀 - page 10. (Read 59103 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What discounts can the users expect?

Up to 90% Wink
Thats a good reason to buy some SnapCoins. Getting those premium products very cheap like the Snappies now Smiley

wow man, 90%? I'm gonna buy a freakin' beast of a graphics card.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
by selling goods in platform,they also can saving money such as shipping

Um no, at least in the first phase Snapup will be drop shipping. That means Snapup doesn't keep products in stock, but sends the money and winner's address to the retailer/manufacturer. Besides, shipping is moot since it's the customer who pays for it either way.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
When will the ICO take place?

ICO is currently running. You can participate in it at:
https://ico.snapup.biz
Currently there is 20% bonus so you will get 20% more tokens at the same price
I meant the ICO. Currently the project is in pre-ICO Smiley
Ico details will be announced soon Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I also read your white papers couple of days back. But I am not 100% sure, whether I have really understood your concept. With the hidden biddings on a specific product you actually allow a manufacture of goods/services to define the "real" market value of a specific good. What happens, if the price is so low, that potential margin is not paying off production costs?

In the current market structures all the "middle man" contributing with their marketing efforts. Yes your approach leaves obviously those behind and and you as manufacture saves money by avoiding margin loses (disruptive industry). And those margin "loses" occur today, as you need to pay all the middle man (Manufacture to wholeseller, wholeseller to retailer retailer to endcustomer). But this you can have already through a simple online shop.

So what is actually the advantage for manufactures? The advantages for end-user is probably clear, as it provides the promise to get goods for a cheaper price. But the user story for manufactures is not really clear to me. And with that, how do you want convince manufactures to get on your platform?
If I put it in simple words, the community buying will make a product cheaper for end user.The manufacturer may or may not sell us at discounted price (though if he gets lots of buy order from our platform, he has to) but end user will always get it cheaper because all the participants in the event paid for it.Hope that address some of your concerns, if not or if you have more questions, you can join us on Slack or on Telegram Smiley
Good luck
for manufacturer,if the platform have so many user,they will glade to sell their goods in the platform.
by selling goods in platform,they also can saving money such as shipping, advertise....!

They will be paying full price to manufacturer (maybe they'll have some discount as snapup grows). Everything is nicely explained in white paper   Smiley
Activity: 490
They will have an incentive to offer their product cheaper.
Activity: 375
I also read your white papers couple of days back. But I am not 100% sure, whether I have really understood your concept. With the hidden biddings on a specific product you actually allow a manufacture of goods/services to define the "real" market value of a specific good. What happens, if the price is so low, that potential margin is not paying off production costs?

In the current market structures all the "middle man" contributing with their marketing efforts. Yes your approach leaves obviously those behind and and you as manufacture saves money by avoiding margin loses (disruptive industry). And those margin "loses" occur today, as you need to pay all the middle man (Manufacture to wholeseller, wholeseller to retailer retailer to endcustomer). But this you can have already through a simple online shop.

So what is actually the advantage for manufactures? The advantages for end-user is probably clear, as it provides the promise to get goods for a cheaper price. But the user story for manufactures is not really clear to me. And with that, how do you want convince manufactures to get on your platform?
If I put it in simple words, the community buying will make a product cheaper for end user.The manufacturer may or may not sell us at discounted price (though if he gets lots of buy order from our platform, he has to) but end user will always get it cheaper because all the participants in the event paid for it.Hope that address some of your concerns, if not or if you have more questions, you can join us on Slack or on Telegram Smiley
Good luck
for manufacturer,if the platform have so many user,they will glade to sell their goods in the platform.
by selling goods in platform,they also can saving money such as shipping, advertise....!

I meant the ICO. Currently the project is in pre-ICO Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Up to 90% Wink
Thats a good reason to buy some SnapCoins. Getting those premium products very cheap like the Snappies now Smiley

Activity: 350

I think this is presale or pre ico and they will have ico later or they may not have it at all as there presale couldn't reach soft cap.
Good projects suffering because there are lots of crowdsale running and if we get more, we will see ico dying Grin
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Its great to see you are not slowing down even if preICO didnt go according to your plans. You will have a working platform soon and people will have to invest a little to be a part of snapup events, so bigger profit will come sooner or later.
The greatest challenge will always be at the beginning when you start it, never give up is the only way. Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have gone through the Whitepaper looks very interesting and very innovative. This project seems to be very interesting and will able to make well reputable in the market because a lot of people are supporting but we have to wait for presale how people will react.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

You're going to have all the news in these days, stay tuned  Wink

Patrick - Snapup

Stay tuned with a wickey smiley Wink
Is there some big news coming up? Lets hope Tongue

People are still joining the preICO, lets hope some big investors come.
Its great to see you are not slowing down even if preICO didnt go according to your plans. You will have a working platform soon and people will have to invest a little to be a part of snapup events, so bigger profit will come sooner or later.
Well, the presale is still ongoing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 140
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

You're going to have all the news in these days, stay tuned  Wink

Patrick - Snapup
Pages:
Jump to: