Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀 - page 5. (Read 59103 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I have purchased in the ICO because i knew that the project still have a lot of room to grow, its a ready project that you can used and interact with, i am confused why some of the ICO sold a lot more offering only promises.

Great smart, so many ICO is a mess, there are also just want to profit alone regardless of others.
all possibilities still can happen stay calm mate, i think before snap up (SNP) enter in exchange site and not yet have price in the market, we dont have too much fun, keep support team and dev
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
when will be a second phase of crowdsale?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Yes good announcement
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
wow sound great. its really great news for holder or sapporter....
we waiting for official announcement
thanks snapup aand snapup.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!
Goodnews but when will bounty be paid?

more info coming in the next couple of days, we're working for you  Wink

Stay tuned
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Goodnews but when will bounty be paid?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Retract my earlier statement Undecided . I too need a phone badly! Good thing I got me some snaps to participate  Smiley
Activity: 938
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Welcome back. Returned with good news, or rather with two good news.
But what about ICO? More information please
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
the ico has been closed?
i am confused why some of the ICO sold a lot more offering only promises.
And that's one of the reason for coin to dump after successfull ico i think  Undecided  Undecided
No thats not true.People dump because they want to make most of good prices.Even good coins get dumped
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
i am confused why some of the ICO sold a lot more offering only promises.
And that's one of the reason for coin to dump after successfull ico i think  Undecided  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Snapup is back with two good news  Smiley Absolutely great, guys!
And many more good news on the cards  Grin
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Snapup is back with two good news  Smiley Absolutely great, guys!
legendary
Activity: 1162
I have purchased in the ICO because i knew that the project still have a lot of room to grow, its a ready project that you can used and interact with, i am confused why some of the ICO sold a lot more offering only promises.

Great smart, so many ICO is a mess, there are also just want to profit alone regardless of others.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Luckily i invested some eth during presale albiet small amount, will I get to participate in snaps on beta? I now wish i had invested much more Cheesy

Me too and now badly want a new phone  Grin
Would we be able to buy the goods for real while in beta?
Perhaps you missed this "Snapup Beta is going to be a fully working MVP, and we are preparing our infrastructure to handle the delivery of the goods to your doorsteps, as well as making sure that everything runs smoothly in the participation processin order to grant you guys the best experience possible for this early development stage we are in"
Now all of a sudden all your snapcoins have become much more precious. Is any one selling their snapcoins Cheesy

If you didn't participate to the Presale, but you still apply and manage to become a beta user(there's a limited amount of people who can join, and precedence is given to the investors), you will be able to buy tokens directly from the platform, there will be no bonus though. This is the early adopters fair advantage  Smiley

More information coming very soon about all of this, stay tuned!
Luckily i invested some eth during presale albiet small amount, will I get to participate in snaps on beta? I now wish i had invested much more Cheesy

Me too and now badly want a new phone  Grin

yup  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Perhaps you missed this "Snapup Beta is going to be a fully working MVP, and we are preparing our infrastructure to handle the delivery of the goods to your doorsteps, as well as making sure that everything runs smoothly in the participation processin order to grant you guys the best experience possible for this early development stage we are in"
Now all of a sudden all your snapcoins have become much more precious. Is any one selling their snapcoins Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Pages:
Jump to: