Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀 - page 8. (Read 59105 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
has ico finished yet
i wanted to buy some of this excellent project
Activity: 294
What is the actual token price by the way please ? It should be written in the first post of the ANN.

Prices appear when you put invest with your respective cryptocurrency, for BT is 1 SNP for 0.0000875 , 0.001163 ETH, 0.0052 LTC, 0.0011224 DASH, this are the prices for each Snapup coin, puting the price in the ANN is not a requirement, but it could help, it's the decision of the team in any case.

I think it should be directly accessible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Awesome, the 20% offer is an excellent deal Smiley
Merit: 104
We extended the duration of the presale until 23:59 GMT+2 in order to allow everybody a couple more hours for the 20% bonus before closing.

Important announcements are coming very soon. We are working to make Snapup a great company. Stay super tuned  Wink

Alex - CEO @ Snapup ltd.

thank you for prolonging, we have a good opportunity to get an additional 20% bonus until the end of this day
Activity: 140
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!
We extended the duration of the presale until 23:59 GMT+2 in order to allow everybody a couple more hours for the 20% bonus before closing.

Important announcements are coming very soon. We are working to make Snapup a great company. Stay super tuned  Wink

Alex - CEO @ Snapup ltd.
Activity: 140
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!
Unable to complete the registration process for the demo platform. Is something wrong there?

Have you checked your spam folder for the email?
If you are having troubles let us know on slack or in the support chat of the ico website.

Thank you very much

- Snapup Team
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Unable to complete the registration process for the demo platform. Is something wrong there?
Activity: 350
What is the actual token price by the way please ? It should be written in the first post of the ANN.

Prices appear when you put invest with your respective cryptocurrency, for BT is 1 SNP for 0.0000875 , 0.001163 ETH, 0.0052 LTC, 0.0011224 DASH, this are the prices for each Snapup coin, puting the price in the ANN is not a requirement, but it could help, it's the decision of the team in any case.
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
@wapinter - I'm sure that Snapup will raise enough money, but is there some kind of minimal cap for this ICO? And what will happend if you don't raise enough money?
The soft cap is $5M.For the second part of your question,we will soon make some official announcement
Activity: 518
@wapinter - I'm sure that Snapup will raise enough money, but is there some kind of minimal cap for this ICO? And what will happend if you don't raise enough money?
legendary
Can you please get me a link so I can see the amount raised for this campaign? I want to devide my investment by seeing the total amount raised. If I see it nice, I'll put 2 ethereum at least.
You can check it here https://etherscan.io/address/0xa742902D7a7b9673b9Df1E96F34996DB9a851e2d
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
13 hours left from now,Your last chance to buy snapcoins with 20% bonus.Grab it

Guys, time to get in now! 10% bonus is nice, the current 20% is nicer! Cheesy So grab it as long as it is hotter then hot!
The ICO process has just started. When the whales buy all the tokens you'll regret not having ordered before Smiley
I do too think that it is a bit odd that snapup hasnt gotten much love from investors. But not too weird because right now there are a LOT of ICOs running and actually quite a

few A-B level ones in Kyber, storm, blackmoon, monetha, salt, etherparty, polymath, leverj , and thats just to name a few. So that being known its okay plus besides if the cap

begins a lot lower anyhow, that means more room for mooning? That seems like its a massive upside net +ve  Roll Eyes
SnapUp has got 3 weeks more for ICO, that's plenty of time. Big investors are waiting till last minute like always. Also weather is depressing and no one wants to thinks about investing right now
Can you please get me a link so I can see the amount raised for this campaign? I want to devide my investment by seeing the total amount raised. If I see it nice, I'll put 2 ethereum at least.
At https://ico.snapup.biz/ you can check the Distribution Status.
Activity: 172
legendary
13 hours left from now,Your last chance to buy snapcoins with 20% bonus.Grab it
Merit: 252
I do too think that it is a bit odd that snapup hasnt gotten much love from investors. But not too weird because right now there are a LOT of ICOs running and actually quite a

few A-B level ones in Kyber, storm, blackmoon, monetha, salt, etherparty, polymath, leverj , and thats just to name a few. So that being known its okay plus besides if the cap

begins a lot lower anyhow, that means more room for mooning? That seems like its a massive upside net +ve  Roll Eyes
tomorrow is the last day of pre-sale so investors and whales hurry up bons of 20% bonus is about to expire,i will also partecipate with a little investment...

I think even someone miss 20 procent so next round is 10 percent and that is still pretty neat to get in.

Looking at previous performance of ERC20 tokens, ICO price is always a steal. Especially in the case of Snapup because they've got product almost ready to launch and very clever business model  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: