Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀 - page 6. (Read 59103 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Luckily i invested some eth during presale albiet small amount, will I get to participate in snaps on beta? I now wish i had invested much more Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Great to see this news, the partnership is really nice for Snapup, the project become stronger again. Impatient to see the beta work !
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Welcome back and congratulations on getting those experienced people involved, Snapup!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

To the Tokenholders and Supporters of Snapup ltd.:

The first thing that we want to do is thank you for the amazing support
and for the patience you've shown during this two weeks.

During this two weeks period we have made important progress on the development
of our business and we now want to share this progress with you.

The first announcement we'd like to make is our collaboration with a very important
and renowned firm in the Blockchain space, Block Forward.

They are a Consultancy company whose members have over 40 years experience in business
and over 20 years experience as Business Consultants and have been working hard
with us to elaborate our go to market strategy and make Snapup not just a successful Tokensale,
but a great Business overall. http://www.blockforward.com/

Peter Brady, its CEO, jumped on board with us and took the project at heart
and has been helping our Team with our go to market strategy.

We are making great progress in this aspect and we believe that our synergy will help this business reach unprecedented heights.

The next announcement we want to make is about how we will move forward.

The first step is going to be the launch of Snapup Beta.

A limited amount of people will be able to join the platform
with precedence given to our current Tokenholders, that are all invited to join
and that will be able to spend their tokens on actual Snapups.

Snapup Beta is going to be a fully working MVP, and we are preparing our infrastructure to handle
the delivery of the goods to your doorsteps, as well as making sure that everything runs smoothly in the participation process
in order to grant you guys the best experience possible for this early development stage we are in.

Your contribution and participation to the beta program will help us bring this project to life, so we want thank in
advance all the people who decide to take a chance at getting a great deal on our platform.

In the next couple of days and weeks, we will follow up with detailed instruction on how to join the Beta platform,
how to prepare your tokens to be used on the platform as well as the official launch dates for the Beta, that we have anticipated
compared to the current roadmap.

We will also keep you updated on the way the project is moving forward with tweets, videologs, as well as facebook and Bicointalk posts.

We consider each member of our community, our Early Adopters, really close to our heart.
Without you, this venture that is Snapup would not be possible.

We are working really hard to bring this venture to life at the highest level,
and you are going to play an important part in the development of our business,
so Thank you, in the name of all our Board members, our Team and our Partners & Advisors.

Alessio, Chairman and CEO

Merit: 252
5 days no updates...well thats the last ICO for me ever....GG?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Stay calm and wait for Snapup's team big announcement
Patience...

Does not feel like patience anymore...you can guess what this feels like now. Oh just as well, live and learn huh fellas?

Reward of patience is always sweet Wink
Patience...

Does not feel like patience anymore...you can guess what this feels like now. Oh just as well, live and learn huh fellas?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Patience...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
We understand guys, we are just making sure you get the final message out as we are considering various scenarios
and when we are going to announce what our next step would be we want it to be final.

We are working with some renewed names in the industry and are elaborating the best strategy to move our business forward.
We love and appreciate your support, and believe me when I say, you are going to be informed as soon as possible  Wink

Hang on tight  Grin

Thank you for your support

Alex - CEO @ Snapup

Thanks for the update  Grin
Activity: 140
Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!
We understand guys, we are just making sure you get the final message out as we are considering various scenarios
and when we are going to announce what our next step would be we want it to be final.

We are working with some renewed names in the industry and are elaborating the best strategy to move our business forward.
We love and appreciate your support, and believe me when I say, you are going to be informed as soon as possible  Wink

Hang on tight  Grin

Thank you for your support

Alex - CEO @ Snapup

The team is super active on Slack and on Telegram.They cant be everywhere as they are working hard for next big thing.
They're not super active in these platforms. The least active I've ever seen. "Big news coming" - what's the point of this during fund raising?

I agree, I went there and its more or less the same maybe even less happening. I dont want to starting FUDing the thread but this again does not feel or bode well. I think

staying in contact with current investors is the least you can do. Dont know why more people would invest when this current communication isnt constant which is necessary

in cryptos imho
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The team is super active on Slack and on Telegram.They cant be everywhere as they are working hard for next big thing.
They're not super active in these platforms. The least active I've ever seen. "Big news coming" - what's the point of this during fund raising?
I think Snapup's DEVS are up to something good. I really believe in this project's potential to influence how we do online shopping.

I sure hope so because the last post from snapup was about 3-4 days ago. This does really not bode well I feel. I would atleast like them to stay active and post about why they

arent posting just so investors can stay calm. Very unnerving imho

Okay fair, I will check it out there. As long as they are active somewhere that is okay for me, just want to see whats up and what not  Smiley
legendary
I think Snapup's DEVS are up to something good. I really believe in this project's potential to influence how we do online shopping.

I sure hope so because the last post from snapup was about 3-4 days ago. This does really not bode well I feel. I would atleast like them to stay active and post about why they

legendary
Why did you photograph it in a light box?
What do you mean  Huh
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why did you photograph it in a light box?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We all are waiting for big annoucement.I am still shocked that such a good project could not get the attention of many investors.I hope Snapup will be a huge success in its new avatar  Grin

I hope it's about the exchanges, that's what I'm waiting to join their ICO honestly. I don't like to join an ico without seeing they will be on reputable exchanges.
You want them to list their coin on exchange before ICO?Or you mean ICO in exchange?I think they will come up with something better.Lets keep an eye on this thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
We all are waiting for big annoucement.I am still shocked that such a good project could not get the attention of many investors.I hope Snapup will be a huge success in its new avatar  Grin

I hope it's about the exchanges, that's what I'm waiting to join their ICO honestly. I don't like to join an ico without seeing they will be on reputable exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: