Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 17. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Devs, check "FAQ" button on site, it doesn't work!
Also, what about minting? Why do you offer to get new ELL by exchanging fiat currencies instead of digital assets? The world is moving to digital revolution, you also propose users decentralization, blockchain, tokens and  want to use fiat for minting?) Sounds strange, doesn’t it?

It depends from the browser. It yandex faq works. I hope the organizers of ICO will check the FAQ in all the browsers and fix everything.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Tell us about how the add-on store will work, what kind of developments will be there if you can with examples yet do not quite understand what it is
Activity: 21
I see that the collection of funds is not bad enough. 0.87% has already been collected. This is a good result. I think investors will appreciate the product.
A closed round of sales was generally excellent already collected a huge amount. It's just perfect. Since developers have a substantial amount to develop
Activity: 26
I see that the collection of funds is not bad enough. 0.87% has already been collected. This is a good result. I think investors will appreciate the product.
Activity: 20
And I also would like to know smth. As I understand they offer the mining of the domestic currency in  future. And at this  moment you can earn having your own blog
This is certainly a strange question. If you have a blog, you can take part in the bounty program and get a generous reward.
Activity: 26
And I also would like to know smth. As I understand they offer the mining of the domestic currency in  future. And at this  moment you can earn having your own blog
Activity: 31
I would like to thank the developers for the excellent product which I hope will work in full and in the whole world. Then you will have a chance to make a good business.

Here I agree with you, but to launch the product for another 6 months and you need to invest already now is it too long?
Activity: 25
I would like to thank the developers for the excellent product which I hope will work in full and in the whole world. Then you will have a chance to make a good business.
Activity: 25
Can I become part of a team? I'm interested in the idea itself, I think I can help in this matter. Do you have any vacant posts?
I think if you have certain skills, then of course you will be able to become part of the team. Contact the administration and send your resume.
Activity: 35
Can I become part of a team? I'm interested in the idea itself, I think I can help in this matter. Do you have any vacant posts?
Activity: 14
Tell me how many programmers are working on the project? I think the development of this scale will require large resources.
Activity: 31

What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges
Activity: 14
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Yes this is indeed a very bold statement but I think the project has great prospects. That's why the guys make such statements.

Yes, but much depends on the amount of fees. The team they already have and quite professional.
If the budget allows - they can make a really super GitHub

If you read carefully, ELLCRYS won't competition with Github. it's alternative for developers who want to earn on open-source projects or make money by codying. Also nature of GitHub isn't suitable for smart-contracts, but ELL do!
I think this can be a great success, if everything will be fulfilled as promised. But we will wait for the launch of the platform or at least the alpha version.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans.
In this case, I think the price of the token will grow. Well of course in the long run
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Yes this is indeed a very bold statement but I think the project has great prospects. That's why the guys make such statements.

Yes, but much depends on the amount of fees. The team they already have and quite professional.
If the budget allows - they can make a really super GitHub

If you read carefully, ELLCRYS won't competition with Github. it's alternative for developers who want to earn on open-source projects or make money by codying. Also nature of GitHub isn't suitable for smart-contracts, but ELL do!
Activity: 116
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
Activity: 18
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ? This is a question that can really affect the price of the token
Activity: 74

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency. To do this, you need to buy a video card or something else.
The process of mining should be described in white paper. You can find this information there. I myself would like to participate in the production of tokens.
Activity: 17

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency. To do this, you need to buy a video card or something else.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful. We will wait for the alpha version. project
Pages:
Jump to: