Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 2. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I like such type of events, which verify participants and it's good that you have been selected. Should we expect something big from that event?

Nobody knows, but there is a very real possibility of that  Wink

I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

It's good that you plan to invest in 7Seconds, but our bounty hasn't yet been launched  Undecided
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 20
https://i.imgur.com/gr2Uglt.png

7Seconds Selected for Terra Crypto Event!

7Seconds has passed careful selection and will be among 12 projects presented to investors at Terra Crypto event in Kazan on September 14

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-selected-for-terra-crypto-event-e66a03a84fe3

I like such type of events, which verify participants and it's good that you have been selected. Should we expect something big from that event?
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

Hello! There are two methods - BTC and ETH.
Activity: 7
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

7Seconds Selected for Terra Crypto Event!

7Seconds has passed careful selection and will be among 12 projects presented to investors at Terra Crypto event in Kazan on September 14

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-selected-for-terra-crypto-event-e66a03a84fe3
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?

Citizens and residents of the United States of America, Canada, the Republic of Seychelles, Iran and North Korea can not participate in the ICO.
For other countries and their citizens there is no ban.
Activity: 28
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Great article. Did you consider any other platforms besides Corda?

Yes, we considered some other enterprise blockchain platforms, but our choice fell on Corda.

You keeps on delightning us. How is Private sale going?

Everything is going according to plan, but there are some things, that we can't disclose. Wait for big updates Wink
Activity: 17

We are excited to share great news with you: 7Seconds has been nominated for the professional award "Big Turnover" in the Loyalty and Conversion category. The award ceremony will be held on October 19 at Moscow's Izvestia Hall.

You keeps on delightning us. How is Private sale going?

We are excited to share great news with you: 7Seconds has been nominated for the professional award "Big Turnover" in the Loyalty and Conversion category. The award ceremony will be held on October 19 at Moscow's Izvestia Hall.
Activity: 14
Good morning everyone.
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
Activity: 25

Read about the main components of the 7Seconds platform and its blockchain solution

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-architecture-of-the-platform-6352eed38a42

Great article. Did you consider any other platforms besides Corda?
Activity: 14
Hello, all! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Read about the main components of the 7Seconds platform and its blockchain solution

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-architecture-of-the-platform-6352eed38a42

brand new
Activity: 0
Looks like an interesting business,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

We're very pleased for you, but our Public Sale even had not yet begun  Wink
Looks like an interesting business,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?

Hi! 7Seconds is not a bank, we are a credit marketplace, so there is no need to release a debit card.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey, team!
I was interested in the plan! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Hey, team!
I was interested in the plan! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!

Thanks for your kind words!

Wow! My congratulations! What is Skolkovo btw?

Thanks! Skolkovo is a Russian Silicon Valley, you can find out more on Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skolkovo_Innovation_Center
Pages:
Jump to: