Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 6. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi, wanted to ask about KYC.
Fo yoou have it?
Yes, we have it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Greetings,
If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their idea!!!
Activity: 28
Hi, wanted to ask about KYC.
Fo yoou have it?
Activity: 30
Hello  Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 21

Invest Foresight has run a story on 7Seconds' solution. "We would like to compete with the credit card in terms of convenience and speed of obtaining loans," says Alexey Chalenko. "We are moving towards an instance purchase service, in which pressing the "Buy" button will be sufficient to complete a purchase." Read the full story (in Russian) here: https://www.if24.ru/kreditnyj-marketplejs-perehodit-na-blokchejn/
Wow, nice, my Russian friend translated this text to me and I just found that CEO of 7Seconds was a top-manager of a big bank in a past, this is really valuable information, thanks!
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.

Invest Foresight has run a story on 7Seconds' solution. "We would like to compete with the credit card in terms of convenience and speed of obtaining loans," says Alexey Chalenko. "We are moving towards an instance purchase service, in which pressing the "Buy" button will be sufficient to complete a purchase." Read the full story (in Russian) here: https://www.if24.ru/kreditnyj-marketplejs-perehodit-na-blokchejn/
As far as I understand, you guys are lowering loan rates, am I right?
And how do you gain profit?
Yep, that's right.

7Seconds’ AI-based solution allows applicants for POS-loans to fill out a very short questionnaire and receive offers from various lenders within two minutes. Then, the borrower can choose the best offer.

What about profit? It's simple: a fee for each transaction. Simple as it is Smiley.
7Seconds already has a number of partner banks and affiliate stores, which is really good. Please tell us about your tour of World Blockchain Roadshow Asia?
It was a perfect tour with a perfect results!
You can read the quick summary at our Medium:
https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-explores-asia-7fec7a7d8dd5
Activity: 17
As far as I understand, you guys are lowering loan rates, am I right?
And how do you gain profit?
Activity: 126
7Seconds already has a number of partner banks and affiliate stores, which is really good. Please tell us about your tour of World Blockchain Roadshow Asia?

Worldwide retail sales, including in-store and online purchases, are projected to jump to $3.6 trillion by 2019, according to eMarketer. However, the proportion of online sales still remains rather small, at just 12.8%. There is huge potential for online sales growth, which is being boosted by POS lending and installment plans. 7Seconds' solution is likely to facilitate growth in online POS lending and thus contribute to total growth in online sales.
Wow this is a good opportunity to launch project in near times, I like 7Seconds' sense of industry, good job team  Smiley
Thanks for you belief and kind words!

They are surely adding us strength and driving us forward Smiley.
Activity: 25

Worldwide retail sales, including in-store and online purchases, are projected to jump to $3.6 trillion by 2019, according to eMarketer. However, the proportion of online sales still remains rather small, at just 12.8%. There is huge potential for online sales growth, which is being boosted by POS lending and installment plans. 7Seconds' solution is likely to facilitate growth in online POS lending and thus contribute to total growth in online sales.
Wow this is a good opportunity to launch project in near times, I like 7Seconds' sense of industry, good job team  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/7seconds-23730 🔥 . Congratulations!

I just about risk program or something like that, it states that tokens will be used in this direction also.

Can you explain this a little?
Yep, sure!

The borrower is rewarded with CRET tokens, which they can use as a discount on the next loan. If the borrower fails to follow the loan conditions,
the tokens are sent to the lender. So, a lender can reduce its interest rate, deducting uncertainty risk, and be competitive on the platform.

That's it!
Simple as it is Smiley.
Yes, you are right Smiley
What I can do more for your tokens?
This is full list of possibilities:

Risk management program:
  • to reward borrowers who have meet all requirements of Risk Management Program;
  • to compensate lenders' uncertainty risk.

Payments:
  • borrowers can repay loans;
  • borrowers can pay for goods at partner shops.

Data analysis:
  • lenders can pay for data analysis and scoring.
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/7seconds-23730 🔥 . Congratulations!
Hey there!

Thanks Smiley.
Activity: 21
I just about risk program or something like that, it states that tokens will be used in this direction also.

Yep, sure!

The borrower is rewarded with CRET tokens, which they can use as a discount on the next loan. If the borrower fails to follow the loan conditions,
the tokens are sent to the lender. So, a lender can reduce its interest rate, deducting uncertainty risk, and be competitive on the platform.

That's it!
Simple as it is Smiley.
Yes, you are right Smiley
What I can do more for your tokens?

Yep, sure!

That's it!
Simple as it is Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: