Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 7. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just about risk program or something like that, it states that tokens will be used in this direction also.

Can you explain this a little?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Any restrictions about countries?
As for now, countries where restrictions apply are the United States of America, Canada, the Republic of Seychelles, Iran and North Korea.
Activity: 25
Any restrictions about countries?
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this idea needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Our main goal is to lower interest rates as much as it possible - we will do everything we can in that direction.

Community - is everything. We are listening to it and always open to cooperate 🙂.
Why you need blockchain guys? For what? I think that your project can work well without it also
We don't want to create useless blockchain just for ICO and stuff. We will cooperate with top CIS and Russian  companies in order to create stable and valuable blockchain platform for 7Seconds. 

Moreover, if we want to scale 7Seconds worlwide, blockchain - is just what we need.
Activity: 11
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this idea needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 28
Why you need blockchain guys? For what? I think that your project can work well without it also
Can you tell me please what kind of token you got?
7Seconds’ CRET tokens can be used for:
Risk Management Program:
- to reward borrowers who have meet all requirements of Risk Management Program;
- to compensate lenders' uncertainty risk.
Payments:
- borrowers can repay loans;
- borrowers can pay for goods at partner shops.
Data analysis:
- lenders can pay for data analysis and scoring.
Okay, got it, thanks
So when you are going to launch an ICO?
You are welcome!

We can't say the exact dates yet, but we'll launch an ICO in near 1-2-3 months.
Stay tune for updates, or just join our telegram channel:
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io.
Activity: 19
Risk Management Program:
- to reward borrowers who have meet all requirements of Risk Management Program;
Payments:
Data analysis:
Okay, got it, thanks
So when you are going to launch an ICO?
Risk Management Program:
Payments:
Data analysis:
Activity: 19
why you need an ICO if everything works great with your solution?
As I mentioned earlier, we are conducting ICO in order to scale our technology a lot faster and being more visible at global market. That kind of partnership will help us both (us = platform members and 7Seconds).
Activity: 18
why you need an ICO if everything works great with your solution?
heard smth about private round
Can you give some info about it?
Yep, sure!
Just drop a mail here:
[email protected]
Activity: 25
heard smth about private round
Can you give some info about it?

One of the most powerful drivers of retail growth is lending, and online retail is no exception. Lending in e-commerce has been growing at a pace of 30% a year, boosted by various technologies and brokerage solutions that allow the borrower to immediately get several offers at the same time.

Unlike standard lending models, a credit platform offers a more efficient approach due to a "single window" in which the borrower has access to a number of offers from credit institutions.

However, the main obstacles hampering the development of the online POS lending segment is the high level of fraud, expensive and inconvenient identification procedures and difficulties with evaluating the borrower, which all lead to an increased interest rates on loans.

7Seconds aims to solve these issues, making the global POS lending segment more efficient and bringing down interest rates.
Thanks for post, I will read your WP now, ty sir
You are welcome!
Activity: 21

One of the most powerful drivers of retail growth is lending, and online retail is no exception. Lending in e-commerce has been growing at a pace of 30% a year, boosted by various technologies and brokerage solutions that allow the borrower to immediately get several offers at the same time.

Unlike standard lending models, a credit platform offers a more efficient approach due to a "single window" in which the borrower has access to a number of offers from credit institutions.

However, the main obstacles hampering the development of the online POS lending segment is the high level of fraud, expensive and inconvenient identification procedures and difficulties with evaluating the borrower, which all lead to an increased interest rates on loans.

7Seconds aims to solve these issues, making the global POS lending segment more efficient and bringing down interest rates.
Thanks for post, I will read your WP now, ty sir

Thanks for sharing, team, keep us updated sir
You are welcome! Smiley.

Join us on Telegran and stay in touch with the team:
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
Good info, ty sir
You are welcome!

Stay tune and join our telegram channel, so you won't miss anything:
Activity: 17

Thanks for sharing, team, keep us updated sir
You are welcome! Smiley.

Join us on Telegran and stay in touch with the team:
Good info, ty sir
What will happen to unsold tokens during the ICO?
Just as I said a little above, unsold tokens will not be generated. The exact number of generated tokens will depend on the amount of money raised in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: