Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 121. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I send the message to the bot. but nothing happen. is it working.

I think the bot, for now, is having a bug because of many requests from the users for airdrop. You may wanna contact the admin to solve this problem.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
just send your address to the bot and leave it there am sure you will be fine i really dont like the idea of mining till july i sign up for that though cant wait
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello dear members,

As all you know, currently, the situation of cryptocurrency trading market is at down trend!
So all lending projects can't earn profit from trading cryptocurrency to pay interest to investors as their promises.
Because can't earn profit from trading cryptocurrency while still need to paying high interest to investors, many lending projects become Ponzi scam projects!!!

Our team members created ClickGem with all from our hearts, with all of our dreams to create an ecosystem of many applications which apply blockchain technology and using cryptocurrency as payment method.
All of us believe blockchain technology will be future of internet and it will create a revolution in the way we using internet!
So, we don't want our project will be failed and our investors will lose their money because a failed lending program!

This is the reason we created a survey to get comments from the community who have participated and supported ClickGem Project from the beginning time!

We will have a small bounty for member who answered our survey: 5 CGM per member,  will be sent within 48 hours.
Please answer our survey at here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/NENUIVFW8YZwErBY2
#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #PreICO #Bounty #Lending

I was looking for this since you announced it on telegram two weeks ago, and as I wrote before cancelling the lending program is the right decision for your project, otherwise everyone will called it a scam after what happened with bitconnect.
changing lending program to bank saving I see it a great idea and good alternative.
I agree. That will be right decision. But important to take into account all legal aspects
Thank you for bounty, ClickGem. Hope, you will overcome all these difficulties on the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The one that really catch my attention is the potential and capability of ClickGem that the transfer is faster compared to other projects and is very convenient for the people to use. As far as I can see. This is also the things that people got their eye. Hopefully it will have another interesting updates so, I will keep intouch to this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
You put right Clickgem bot or not Clickgem official group right? I see many person put the airdrop code at official group instead bot: @clickgem_bot
Activity: 107
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. 
The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy
There are alot of peer-to-peer but seem like this one will be more faster as they said and it fixes scalability issues am really hoping they bring a very good bounty for this than airdrop am sure it will help out alot

They also support third party coins including BTC and ETH. Those wont fall under that and also the speed will depend on the respective blockhains not CGM's speed
Activity: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Hello dear members,

As all you know, currently, the situation of cryptocurrency trading market is at down trend!
So all lending projects can't earn profit from trading cryptocurrency to pay interest to investors as their promises.
Because can't earn profit from trading cryptocurrency while still need to paying high interest to investors, many lending projects become Ponzi scam projects!!!

Our team members created ClickGem with all from our hearts, with all of our dreams to create an ecosystem of many applications which apply blockchain technology and using cryptocurrency as payment method.
All of us believe blockchain technology will be future of internet and it will create a revolution in the way we using internet!
So, we don't want our project will be failed and our investors will lose their money because a failed lending program!

This is the reason we created a survey to get comments from the community who have participated and supported ClickGem Project from the beginning time!

We will have a small bounty for member who answered our survey: 5 CGM per member,  will be sent within 48 hours.
Please answer our survey at here: https://goo.gl/forms/NENUIVFW8YZwErBY2
#ClickGem #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #ICO #PreICO #Bounty #Lending

I was looking for this since you announced it on telegram two weeks ago, and as I wrote before cancelling the lending program is the right decision for your project, otherwise everyone will called it a scam after what happened with bitconnect.
changing lending program to bank saving I see it a great idea and good alternative.
Activity: 574
Why i see the price of Clickgem at my Dashboard have value over $3 (10 CGM).. Does Clickgem listing at any exchange right?
Activity: 238
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

No, the team is anonymous, we don't know their name or their picture, I hope they will add their profiles to website so we can check them and know about their skill and history.

Does anyone  know development team behind the project?  Where is git hub and  audited smart contract?
Nah, that what is I still consider believing this project or no since there are no github and any smart contract nor their past history for making cryptocurrency.

Let's still wait for the devs to publish all their profiles and those github your searching for. For sure they are all polishing it now and they will release it when they finish it. Just give time, this project is still new.
They must take quick action with this concern so that people that have interest in this platform can at least have time do some background check. This project is new so it is better that they must be transparent to everyone.

Exactly. Investors are afraid to support a platform that has an anonymous team. Transparency builds trust and confidence to the project. When do you think they will publish their profiles? After the ICO is done? I think that is not a good idea.

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

It's freaking crypto, no shit they can let you pay globally without issues. What on earth is that logic anyway lmfao. What a 10/10 generic comment

As there is no server for this network type which does not satisfy the priority of connected computers will ClickGem system is able to work as peer and deal all transactions globally ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It will only be easy and convenient for users who are both using ClickGem. But like other payment systems, I think it will be difficult for them to transfer funds to other wallet or exchange and it is also going to be expensive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

No, the team is anonymous, we don't know their name or their picture, I hope they will add their profiles to website so we can check them and know about their skill and history.

Does anyone  know development team behind the project?  Where is git hub and  audited smart contract?
Nah, that what is I still consider believing this project or no since there are no github and any smart contract nor their past history for making cryptocurrency.

Let's still wait for the devs to publish all their profiles and those github your searching for. For sure they are all polishing it now and they will release it when they finish it. Just give time, this project is still new.
They must take quick action with this concern so that people that have interest in this platform can at least have time do some background check. This project is new so it is better that they must be transparent to everyone.

Exactly. Investors are afraid to support a platform that has an anonymous team. Transparency builds trust and confidence to the project. When do you think they will publish their profiles? After the ICO is done? I think that is not a good idea.

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

It's freaking crypto, no shit they can let you pay globally without issues. What on earth is that logic anyway lmfao. What a 10/10 generic comment
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Yes you are right. And what time we have internal exchange at Clickgem, i see at the dashboard we have this function Smiley.
Activity: 196
The transaction in clickgem will remain anonymous and secured. There is also no middleman involved between the transaction. How long does it take for a payment to be confirmed in your system?

I think it will depend on the confirmation of their own blockchain. But I think it can be 15 to 20 confirmation before the account balance will be seen.
I don't really think they your statement in this argument is right, I think that thier must be 30 confirmation which will make the transaction will make it legitimate.
Activity: 518

Everything can be. If they are successful, then transactions around the world are guaranteed. And this is not unimportant for the further promotion of the project in front of.
Team success is the outcome of ClickGem platform and the active supporters leading the chain anonymously into the success as investors queries are easily handled their huge satisfaction sparking the ultimate success on ground.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Everything can be. If they are successful, then transactions around the world are guaranteed. And this is not unimportant for the further promotion of the project in front of.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There are alot of peer-to-peer but seem like this one will be more faster as they said and it fixes scalability issues am really hoping they bring a very good bounty for this than airdrop am sure it will help out alot
It is accurately. Presence p2p connection of the system in this instance means nothing, too much coins already this technology is used. It important of her to bring to ideal and trouble-free work.
This project has many competitors in the market and they will have to give some advance features to the customers so that they are attracted to the project and also invest in it. Still this project has a very active team which can lead them to a huge success in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It is accurately. Presence p2p connection of the system in this instance means nothing, too much coins already this technology is used. It important of her to bring to ideal and trouble-free work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Actually even i am looking for a fastest payment system globally as i have much of my transactions globally and hope this project would help me and also i won't mind investing into this project. Hope this project goes much successfull ahead giving all the investors a good profit.
Jump to: