Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 125. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm trying to invite a friend using my referall, but when he goes to the register page, the "sponsor" changes to clickgem instead of my username. What's wrong?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
very good and detailed instructions. I've done everything. the code sent to the bot, the bot confirmed my participation in the aardrop! Thanks to the developers for the airdrop and good luck to the project!
Really, I too was impressed very much by equipment of distribution airdrop. It was quick, clearly and is maximally protected from hackers and them bots, multiregistrations are excluded.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
There a lot of platform like ClickGem today that has the same saying that it will be fast and secure to transact your payment. That's the challenge for the team, to stand out among the rest, and prove that their platform are better than the others or maybe a more stable one.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
Activity: 196
Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.
i will actually be waiting to see when that happens and is likely yeah but is really going to be a top one and am sure till all people start to use it
There is nothing to wonder or curious thinking anything will affect CGM as there are lot of obstacles left and CGM identified most of them and had better solutions with its peer-to-peer system network.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.
It's good that the developer works on the road map, but sometimes you need to change the roadmap during work. I think it is necessary to strengthen the promotion on the Internet. I hope the team will hear my wishes.
Road map is their guide for the whole activity and it is normal. This is also the basis that investors wanted to know what, when, and where is the project all about. There are cases it may change but it is rare to happen.

Roadmaps are generally major goals which WILL have to happen for the coin to progress, so changing that is gonna be huge ie listing on exchanges, launch of the product, etc
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.
i will actually be waiting to see when that happens and is likely yeah but is really going to be a top one and am sure till all people start to use it
Activity: 8
They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

https://i.imgur.com/y0TT5WH.jpg

Thanking you, great info.
Activity: 274
What's the total tokens available ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

You mean the currencies of fiat money? If that's the case then no. The valuation of cryptocurrency is not affected by it because it is an entirely different currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Btc is the mother of cryptocurriences so whatever happens to it then the rest will follow. It is really hard that what you wanted to happen that CGM will not be affected in case btc will fall down is impossible in my opinion. Because every altcoin will sure cross to btc before it can be change to fiat.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Peer to peer network system is very good but its only support its own wallet. Everybody should not like others wallet. So add mew address if possible. by the way road map and affiliate marketing system is very good. You can include team members. thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am wondering what are the plans for a project like this a payment system when the value of all of the cryptocurrencies is going down and a lot of people are in panic. I think they should be the first one to have a feature that will make their client be at ease.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

Clickgem is still in pre-ico stage and for now we don't need to worry about the price of clickegem. Because ico sales will surely ends after some months and that time I am sure that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies already recovered and the price will be more stable. Let's all be positive about this matter.
Activity: 238
hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
There have no problem with airdrop bot. You have to sent message to airdrop not in correct formate. You have to ise this text before CLICKGEM wallet address
 !!airdrop  
Just use !!airdrop and after a space input your CLICKGEM wallet address then you will able to join in CLICKGEM 2nd round Airdrop.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I think it will definitely affect. Because at the moment almost everything, and maybe everything, depends on the position of Bitcoin. Now we see that many currencies have lowered their rates. We will follow further development of CGM.

Yes, I also noticed that. When bitcoin is down all altcoins are down too. I hope that when ico of clickgem ends btc price rise so that price of clickgem will rise too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.
It's good that the developer works on the road map, but sometimes you need to change the roadmap during work. I think it is necessary to strengthen the promotion on the Internet. I hope the team will hear my wishes.
Road map is their guide for the whole activity and it is normal. This is also the basis that investors wanted to know what, when, and where is the project all about. There are cases it may change but it is rare to happen.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.
Activity: 574
I think it will definitely affect. Because at the moment almost everything, and maybe everything, depends on the position of Bitcoin. Now we see that many currencies have lowered their rates. We will follow further development of CGM.
Activity: 560
Jump to: