Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 124. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looks like very good project. Wink

You're right bud,  in some point we need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project it is good, aims to make us comfortable in terms of payments transaction. Hoping for some development of this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Yes this problem is recurring and can be irritating if it does but there is a very simple solution to it check the internet and also try to open your browser in private or Incognito mode.

I found a solution on the internet. Have you tried to switch to Incognito mode? Bitcointalk has this problem before. I wasnt able to log-in because the captcha wont appear and I solved it by using Incognito mode.
Activity: 240
Looks like very good project. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow

Yeah, I agree, like what every coins are facing right now clickgem will also have its ups and downs and it will surely pass and this project will continue to rise, we just need to be more supportive in this project.
It is a great move to choose ClickGem. Bacause I can say that the transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds. People that are in the business field of our real world is all busy persons and really wants fast transactions, so the choose and use of ClickGem for the Global-Payment Revolution is a great thing to do.
Activity: 294
Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.
yes let's make sure if system security is not easily compromised, this will add people's trust in this project.
If I were to say, there is still a chance that it can be hacked even it is very secured. We already heard some news with regards with this hacking incident that is why we need to be wise and vigilant.
Yes, that might be a chance to got hack, I tell you that there is no system is safe. I hope they are keeping the security is more updated and developed so well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.
yes let's make sure if system security is not easily compromised, this will add people's trust in this project.
If I were to say, there is still a chance that it can be hacked even it is very secured. We already heard some news with regards with this hacking incident that is why we need to be wise and vigilant.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
mining pool?

For that topic now. They didn't update it yet I think but you can avail the free click gem airdrop instead while waiting for the team for mining pool announcement.
Activity: 2
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Clickgem tokens total supply is only 30 million pieces, are those unsold tokens after the ico going to get burned or they will be mined?
usually not claimed tokens are burned. But of course this all happens at the request of developers. Although in my opinion it would be more convenient to create booty for hunters.
Activity: 196
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Yes this problem is recurring and can be irritating if it does but there is a very simple solution to it check the internet and also try to open your browser in private or Incognito mode.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow

BTC drop has affected many investments and this will make people afraid of a loss in other crypto currency buta smart investor will invest now in potential projects like CGM  and gain profit when all the prices are normal agin in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
There have no problem with airdrop bot. You have to sent message to airdrop not in correct formate. You have to ise this text before CLICKGEM wallet address
 !!airdrop  
Just use !!airdrop and after a space input your CLICKGEM wallet address then you will able to join in CLICKGEM 2nd round Airdrop.

thank you for this great info. I already use it and it worked. But why the admin in telegram channel do not add this info in pinned message ?  How can other participants know that they have to write first !!airdrop and after that they give their CGM Address?
Activity: 84

Activity: 238
Hi, I'm trying to invite a friend using my referall, but when he goes to the register page, the "sponsor" changes to clickgem instead of my username. What's wrong?
Did your friend really enter your name at the sponsor page?  Or you registered two accounts with 1 IP just clear your system cache and check again then shoot some screen shot on PM what you ate facing and where you got stuck.
Activity: 574
Maybe the question is duplicated and ask already? But what is the exact time we will listing at any exchange and CGM lending platform working? (i have read roadmap already)
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.
In my opinion, all of market have effected by a lot of bad news for now. And of course CGM is a part of cryto currency family, they will get affected, but not much, because they still not be popular Wink.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Yes, very easy to get 10 CGM from their 2nd Airdrop, i don't know why everyone post the code at official group instead of CGM bot. See guide and watching instruction video carefully everyone.

I think they need to hire someone to care of that Telgram channel, it's totally mess, members are only posting their eth no question, no answer and no one to guide them.
Jump to: