Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 133. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
most coins these days are anonymous ad they actually claim to be fast but the things is when traffics begin to load up on the blockchain then it turns to a different story i just hope it wouldn't be so with clickgem scalability is actually a big issue for most coins

it depends on amount, big amounts are overall big problems ... starts with bitcoin and in the near past we already had the experience also with ethereum. CGM and similar projects has to be sure of their technology that they seriously can offer these quick transactions and less fee continuesly.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I got my 10 coins. Hopefully, something happens with this project.

What's the next big step?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It's written on the forum.

The number of ClickGem coins are limited only 30 million coins for worldwide. The digital financial nowadays is tendentious to be increasing for the value rapidly.

And it is written in the form of AirDrop.So how many coins will be exactly, very interesting. Or am I reading something wrong?

We launch AirDrop and distribute it for free on a 20 token
Ticker: CGM
Token type: Eth WALLET
 ICO Token Price: 1 CGM = 0.30 USD
Total Tokens: 1,000,000,000

Yes, I also found this info on Twitter: "ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4siJMHn5BxYGxl_lBQlwixJqg-hmtpPmEK5QwBlBwGMQrmg/formResponse"
This link is fake?
The link is not fake its just that you have copied a link with a missing letter, check the first word which should be HTTPS instead of TTPS. Try putting 'H' on the first letter of the link and you will gain access to their airdrop.
I agree, the devs should answer all the concerns and questions relying on this project. If the team will treat good to those users as well as users it's definitely can gain trust and can attract by many users in the community. I'm looking forward for the up coming airdrops of this project which can add on to its promotion and popularity.

Fake link or not, information like this, you should look for it on their official website or whitepaper not on airdrop form !!! it's could be a mistake by the one who make the form.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
most coins these days are anonymous ad they actually claim to be fast but the things is when traffics begin to load up on the blockchain then it turns to a different story i just hope it wouldn't be so with clickgem scalability is actually a big issue for most coins
This is what happened to Bitcoin and a little bit to Ethereum. Nobody likes slow and expensive transactions, even if they are anonymous.
So what we need is network reliability and performance.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I like the idea that CGM is hosted on blockchain platform, feels safer and authentic. Nice project
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, this platform will make making global transaction very easy and fast for its clients. CGM has made good promotional bounty for its supporters and also get good response form its investors as it has the potential to make huge profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The developer of course thanks for 5 coins, but I did not see the bounty program. I want to earn more, but how do I earn it? The team does not plan a signature company?
I think for you is impossible now at least signature campaign it and other projects. All the fact is that on new system bitcointalk Jr.members cannot put new signature.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Since CGM is going to be a Global Payment, will it be able to accept different types of fiat currencies without any hassle or slow transaction progress?

They'd probably be in a soup if they started accepting payments across the world via fiat without paying taxes, complying with local government finance laws and so on
Activity: 98
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that the launch of ClickGem will make in a success and become more well-known in the community. With the opportunity that ClickGem is offering to the people should not be let it pass. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance.

I hope too. This clickgem project really have potential, but they need to do something to make clickgem successful. More advertisements, promotions, bonus and more update about the developments.
More advertisment will come ofcourse the project still in the pre-ICO and still have a long run to go. They already said the team is talking and orgnazing the bounty program . I'd expect to see many more investors and people intressted in CGM this month.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that the launch of ClickGem will make in a success and become more well-known in the community. With the opportunity that ClickGem is offering to the people should not be let it pass. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance.

You are right, because of their strategies they made the popularity of clickgem increase. I just hope that more members and investors will going to support the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I hope too. This clickgem project really have potential, but they need to do something to make clickgem successful. More advertisements, promotions, bonus and more update about the developments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Since CGM is going to be a Global Payment, will it be able to accept different types of fiat currencies without any hassle or slow transaction progress?
If they will accept fiat currencies and convert it to its coin, they will ensure that it's fast and reliable to accommodate properly their costumer. Also, if this is part of their platform, it will be a good feature to have too.
Activity: 50
How many smart contracts do you have in general?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
There is a little bug when clicking details for transaction with 0 confirmations.

It says:

RECEIVED
 48 years ago

I didn't know, the ClickGem project is 48 years old.  Cheesy
Activity: 237
Trading on NOVA Exchange in Q2? Are you sure?  Grin
Activity: 574
What a grea project! Why? Because in ClickGem, we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad for this. I am an android user. I hope thid will have more updates regarding this project and I will looking forward for this.
It is a copy paste coin and you can't ignore that fact, what is the uniqueness of this coin? Nothing. They have just made an ordinary global payment platform.

I'm not a big fan of word " great " and " wow", but it does not need to offer a new innovation to be a good project. CLICKGEM on paper and we have a look at roadmap, it seems like good project with useful features that we can benefit of it. However, my concern is where is the team !! how could the project deal with fiat without reveal any info on team or company.
Quite right, the developers must publish information about their team, as this is important for the followers of the project. And of course there is not enough communication between the team and users, they could post here all the updates and news of their project.
Activity: 4
I have received 10 CGM from ClickGem, hopefully the project is the payment revolution.
Be congratulate for you BTC
Activity: 294
I guess no. A cryptocurrency can be slow on each transaction, most probably because of they have high value transaction.
Jump to: