Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 159. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It looks like you have copied Bitcoin for its pure PoW, Ethereum for its lowest fee, and Bitconnect for its lending feature, and implemented it into your coin.
Somehow, having 1400% potential price growth for your coin in just 1 month it sounds obvious to me, better to avoid investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully, this ClickGem will surely be able to make a big difference in the community of crypto currency as a new cryptocurrency that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future. Keep progressing team. I believe that the team is going to make it through to success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Goodluck on the Launched of these project and hope that this ICO after its successful it can help people for the blockchain platform also I am waiting for the [PRE-ICO] 2nd AIRDROP PROGRAM.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You have explained what Clickgem is all about but the informations are not sustained why do we trust your program. You must put everything about the project on this thread. More informations can encourage individuals to get involved with you.

I agree with you and I join your request. I myself think whether this project is worth the interest, but there are still too not enough informations about it. It's hard to judge if this currency has a chance for big growth. Without investors, we certainly do not achieve great successes. I am waiting for new informations.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Live and let to live. Another payment coin is great, you never know what happends next, so diversification is key!
Activity: 156
I see there are some angry here Smiley Don't pay attention to them, you ROCK!
Activity: 294
CLICK GEM got a great team working with best agile innovations and huge operations to validate and implement the better service and opportunities, it's referral program really attracts many people and I'm sure it warp hit moon.
Activity: 169
Why the coins need to be mine in the first place??
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Are you still planning to add up some information on your website and in this thread? How will the people be engaging to change the global payment under your project if informations that should be released as a content in your website are nothing to be found. A well detailed, complete vision and goals for your project are what people is looking for. Please update soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
there is lack of information in your website, how this that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future. it just similar to other coins. this is my first impression, you maybe need to provide more info on How It's different from others coins.
Activity: 322
Click Gem it's a decentralized,  self regulated, financial payment network created for users that wasn't too be independent from third parties like babies of the government.
Activity: 124
Will you add the team photos to the site at last? We want to see those we support here!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This kind of projects will surely innovate the payment system. Since a lot of companies are slowly migrating in using cryptocurrencies I hope that using CGM will make it more convenient fast and secure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Is the pre-sale still on?
I think yes. And i willing join Click bounty. But have any bounty about translate and self moderation topic of Clickgem available?
Activity: 205
Getting a new coin to my portfolio, good luck Devs!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ClickGem is a decentralized  financial payment network  for users that want to be independent from third parties like bank..so no need to worry about bank decision anymore..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
great project. new cryptocurrency that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future. CGM is a part of global payment revolution.
i havent seen one single team member it will be appreciated if we have one here but the coin looks great and i hope we get to have more campaigns
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
great project. new cryptocurrency that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future. CGM is a part of global payment revolution.
Jump to: