Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 156. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Well, you have an affiliate program, it's the most effective marketing, I guess. Good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
As an online business owner, how can I join the project and work with you? Do you provide any advertisement to your partners?
I have the question like you, if we have business as online sales, how we can join this project? And we will have mass transaction at this platform?
Activity: 141
If I got it right, clickgem payments are excellent to oversees transfere, since there aren't any additional fees?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Interesting project. A decent, self-regulated financial payment network created for ClickGem users who want to be independent from third parties like banks or governments.
it will be good to have such independent system but my own guess is let hope its self regulated and no central agent at all then am sure it can boost confidence
Activity: 97
I wish I found you earlier! ClickGem will totally stand up to what is announced in the WP and RM!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As an online business owner, how can I join the project and work with you? Do you provide any advertisement to your partners?
In that case , it is more effective if you contact the manager directly as private message or talk to him on his telegram account . That way he will take it with more seriousness.
Activity: 161
What about the payment automation? Do you have any limitations to that?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Do you already have a banking license or what-so-ever to provide financial service?
Memorise once and for all, it cryptocurrency here too nobody nothing to nobody should, she really is perfect in it, there is no responsibility and communication with the state which manipulates in turn absolutely all.
Activity: 146
Activity: 574
This is a very promising project as by reading it whitepapers any investors will get impressed from the project and invest in it as it has a very great aim of making a mobile payment platform which is need of every digital token user. This project can create a revolution in the payment methods and use of this tokens.
I'm also waiting for the launch of this platform in order to try it in real work. I think this will be a very useful application for people who work on the Internet.
Activity: 97
Gosh! Where did all the trolls come from? Don't pay attention to them, you're great!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Interesting project. A decent, self-regulated financial payment network created for ClickGem users who want to be independent from third parties like banks or governments.
Activity: 76
Do you already have a banking license or what-so-ever to provide financial service?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Promissing project hope will up soon good luck devs
Click Gems seems legit as it is unique with its new crypto currency that is going to change the way of global payment in the future. We see huge investors raising loads of queries before they invest funds and happy to deal with great workflow.
Activity: 91
I agree, there are so many payment systems! And debit cards too. Who will you partner with to issue the cards themselves?
Activity: 104
always hoping for tokens to be the best Smiley
Activity: 148
When do you close the ICO? How many rounds you plan?
Activity: 7
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
Activity: 10
Nice good project hope till end
Activity: 205
Great start! You must be close to the soft cap already?
Jump to: