Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 155. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Have you thought about providing loans too?
In my opinion, loan providing services at crypto world have a huge risky and complicate. We need more people to control and can evaluate someone when they request loans.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Have you thought about providing loans too?
Activity: 11
In the project groups on facebook and twitter, very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
Activity: 142
Lac of privacy is a serious issue for the existing bank and payment institutions! Glad that you are coping with that!
Activity: 155
Is it difficult to make your own payment system? It must be very labour-intense?
Activity: 84
I'm suprised, because it's one of the few projects that plans its activities well in advance. Just look at the roadmap. Maybe not enough is going now, but the end of 2018 - it looks really good. Do you agree with me? Or am I too optimistic?
Activity: 190
I really think everyone could appreciate a new payment system. It is announced to be fast, secure, private etc. Great!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Click gem seems interesting as it had a huge operations dealing in the market with better innovative plans. We choose clickgem to invest as its reputation sets a spark for brand by understanding it does not need any middle men or other institution for processing transactions.
Activity: 76
When your debit cards will be available?
Activity: 189
I could help you with making a great video interview with the team! PM me if interested!
Activity: 560
Anything that has to do with monetary transactions are to be cautiously treated. I believe they have a great idea and vision, though I still have to read through again and again so I truly understand what this is about and how it works.
Activity: 161
Everyone is curious here to know more about the project owners!
Activity: 132
Where are you based? I know it's not importanbt, but stil I'm curious Smiley
Activity: 112
What is the expected profitability level here?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'm interested in earning your token through airdrop.

You have explained what Clickgem is all about but the informations are not sustained why do we trust your program. You must put everything about the project on this thread. More informations can encourage individuals to get involved with you.

I agree with you and I join your request. I myself think whether this project is worth the interest, but there are still too not enough informations about it. It's hard to judge if this currency has a chance for big growth. Without investors, we certainly do not achieve great successes. I am waiting for new informations.

Joining bounties might not lose you money but the time and effort might end up to nothing if the project is not successful. That is why we need more details about the project especially those project that gives big interest. Thanks for understanding.

You when join bounty, you basically invest your time instead of your money, So yes you have something to loss if ICO don't succeed. However coins like CLICKGEM that allows you to earn some of its coin through airdrop, I don't see anything to loss since it will not take much time, just like 5 min to fill the form.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
There will be 1 round of main ICO?
Activity: 574
Hehe. I'm willing to your airdrop, how and where can join this airdrop and maybe bounty program? i only see their amount for aidrop and bounty Sad
Activity: 116
Waiting for the next airdrop!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Decentralized, fast, low-paying payment platform - it's okay, but what can it offer us, what has not been offered by the others yet?
Activity: 294
CLICKGEM seems a rapid service which is more advanced in the digital world as we can experience the transfer of CLICKGEM is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred every where in the world within minutes. I believe huge investors welcomes as the service helps in daily life.
Jump to: