Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 160. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
post please more updates with team members! Being transparent is so much appretiated here!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It is differented. Interesting is roadmap. Mobile application will be manufactured on android, which will have opportunity to use service of the payment on total?
Activity: 148
Is the pre-sale still on?
Activity: 98
What are the benefits for those who join your affiliate program?
Activity: 151
Cool panoramic visuals on your website Smiley))
Activity: 574
Yeah, do you plan to adjust white paper later?
What do you mean, explain? How should it be adjusted? Did you find any mistakes? I think the project is well developed and is full-fledged.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Yeah, do you plan to adjust white paper later?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
But I only received 5 CGM in my balance.
You said everybody will receive 10 CMG.

Why ?

Hello friend, this is a small mistake: our technical had configured airdrop program with 5 CGM for testing and forgot to edit it. It has just fixed recently. Just need to send your wallet address to our support team to email [email protected] . They will send you additional 5 CGM !

We are sorry about this!

Best regards,

I also got only 5 CGM instead of 10.

the above problems I also experienced related token given by the project to me.
I hope this mistake does not happen again because it will cause public confidence in this project.
thank you
Activity: 141
Your WP is rather short and there isn't much tech details. Do you plan to maybe expand it after the ICO?
A few-years roadmap looks good! When all  I see is just 1-2 years, I can see it coming true, unlike the project with a goal to [become the world's best in a decade]
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hi! Are you a Ethereum-based blockchain?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Someone mentioned liquidity earlier, so are you prepared to become a go-to currency?
Activity: 98
Can someone explain to me how is this project diffrent than any other "global payment" out there ? Many projects are using their coins for a certain purpose but at the side it's also a global payment method that could be implemented iin any business that wishes to use it.
Activity: 336
Plesant to see that your thread is so alive. Don't want to join a dead community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I never mined coins before. Is it easy to start?

It's an ICO - Initial Coin Offering AKA no coins are being mined here, they are selling the coins for some stable coin like ETH, BTC, whatever. You dont need to mine it
45% is so huge. There must be some risks linked to it..
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Yes, it is not that hard to mine coins and i am sure with some good knowledge you would be able to mine a good number of coins. Actually this coin is minable and that is a good benefit about it as we can have good benefits from mining by our hardware.
Activity: 124
Activity: 91
Could you show an instruction for affiliate program?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This looks like a very promising project and they are also working on the very demanding concept of mobile payment all over the world. I think their tokens will gain huge value in the future as the platform comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
Jump to: