Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 28. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I signup in your bit but did not receive yet..
Really? I don't think that the website did not fully update yet so you must be waiting to earn the coins, just be calm and wait for an answer from the developer.

Yes, the distribution is not instant and may take some time. Let's wait for it and let's help this project to increase their popularity by spreading some good features in the social medias.

Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team. 👍
It seems I havent fully read the whitepaper of this project but hopefully you are right bud that they will offer a small transaction fee to thier clients.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund
For example, if the development team strictly enforces the road map, and publish and publish publicly all updates to the project. Also, publicly show how much money was collected and how many tokens were sold. For me this is a small, but transparent project.
Not displaying the profile of the team members is not actually an act of transparency. I am afraid that someday this will turn out into a scam since nobody can apprehend anybody from this team since we do not know what are their identities.
You have a good point sir. Being transparent here in bitcoin community is very important for every project. This will give ideas for the investors who are the people they are dealing with. And also, having this will surely bring positive feedbacks from the people here in the forum.
Activity: 532
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund
For example, if the development team strictly enforces the road map, and publish and publish publicly all updates to the project. Also, publicly show how much money was collected and how many tokens were sold. For me this is a small, but transparent project.
Not displaying the profile of the team members is not actually an act of transparency. I am afraid that someday this will turn out into a scam since nobody can apprehend anybody from this team since we do not know what are their identities.

This issue is already been raised and still the team are not actually doing good about the team members profile. Their clients are requesting this and keeps ignoring the problem but I am hoping they have a very reasonable reason why they are not yet active these days. And let's just wait for their latest announcement since their ICO as already been ended.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Really? I don't think that the website did not fully update yet so you must be waiting to earn the coins, just be calm and wait for an answer from the developer.

Yes, the distribution is not instant and may take some time. Let's wait for it and let's help this project to increase their popularity by spreading some good features in the social medias.
Unfortunately, I tend to assume that you are mistaken and this user won't receive the tokens with airdrop any more. It seems to me that it one or the other, or he has incorrectly filled a form and the address has specified other eth, or there was a failure and he needs to communicate directly to the developer about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 574

of course, the issuance of coins does not happen immediately, you need to wait a little. But do not worry, you will get what you want. The Clickgem project now needs our support and distribution in social networks, we must not forget about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.

Let's wait and see what will be the new progress about this project and hoping to see it successfully launch in the near future. I hope there will be more and more investors to come.
Activity: 616
Activity: 112
Very well, I like projects that have broad goals. Because a little success, that project will bring huge profits to investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.

Indeed! They have very good features that makes it so beneficial to the users of the platform. Hoping for future innovations on this project.
Activity: 79
Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.
Activity: 196

I actually really think that money can be disposed of as they want, but the main task is to create a working platform that must be implemented.
I agree, having a project that work well will make people satisfied. The team should utilized their project well and give member what they want.
Activity: 182
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
I think all projects are realy interesting because the creators make thuer whitepaper very attractive to invedtors however you need to do your part and research more about them because they might just be trying to get thier victims to fall to thier trap.
Activity: 378

I actually really think that money can be disposed of as they want, but the main task is to create a working platform that must be implemented.
Activity: 42
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 518

Transparency in the sense the team should share everything which is going on in the project because the users are also a part of the team. This behavior helps gain trust and further adds more investors.
That will help the ClickGem platform to easily reach the targets and achieve a great success by gaining more investors and we expect more workflow now as the active communication with special announcements of ClickGem are really interesting.
Activity: 238

Transparency in the sense the team should share everything which is going on in the project because the users are also a part of the team. This behavior helps gain trust and further adds more investors.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You have a point, which is really true that the funds will be collected will be use for the continues development but we cannot tell if all of the funds will spend in the developments.
Pages:
Jump to: