Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 32. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
How many team members do u have?
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
With such a revolutionary concept people didnt care much about the team. The worries of not knowing the team members is compromisable as the team is quite efficient.

Team members profile is really an important things when creating an ICO so that investors will know that their assets will be in good hands. Having an ICO with no team members profile would really be a mess and will only create a doubt to the investors.

And that's why so many ICO devs make fake linkedins using stock photos and fake profile info. Make sure to crosscheck that the profiles are legit or no
Activity: 196
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
With such a revolutionary concept people didnt care much about the team. The worries of not knowing the team members is compromisable as the team is quite efficient.

Team members profile is really an important things when creating an ICO so that investors will know that their assets will be in good hands. Having an ICO with no team members profile would really be a mess and will only create a doubt to the investors.
Partly. There are such projects where all plan is very in detail painted, the project is actively advertized everywhere, huge and detailed whitepaper, roadmap, the unique idea, but at the same time developers have remained in the shadow and haven't shown the photos. It happens too and it isn't obligatory that the project will become unsuccessful.

We don't know why they are hiding in shadow even they are very detailed and successful in their project. Maybe there are reason or i don't know. But much better if they will provide their profile.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Partly. There are such projects where all plan is very in detail painted, the project is actively advertized everywhere, huge and detailed whitepaper, roadmap, the unique idea, but at the same time developers have remained in the shadow and haven't shown the photos. It happens too and it isn't obligatory that the project will become unsuccessful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Is there any more detailed/information?

You can check out their whitepaper, bud. They explained all the details of the project there. It's located on the first page of the thread. I hope this may help you.

Also he can check the website and the telegram channel. I am sure it will really help him to check this project thoroughly and hopefully make some good investments too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The developers have chosen a good strategy - airdrop and partnering bonuses. And it works, I see that many have become interested in this project
Airdrop campaigns never failed to promote IcO projects that why there are nore and more hsers joining btctalk just because of participating airdrops.

I gree that Airdrop event helps the ICO be known here in bitcoin community. But it won't be enough to call this project a good kind of investments. It really needs a good strategy and plans to make these things possible. And lastly, it requires the full effort of the dev team so that it will become a very successful project.

CGM offered an airdrop to boost their popularity in the forum but as what you just pointed out that it is not enough then maybe they need more promotions or advertisement. ICOs nowadays is really worth challenging because investors are now so vigilant with their decisions. So, probably this ICO will face a lot of challenges as the days are passing by.
Activity: 5
Чyдoвий пpoeкт,кopиcний.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Even if the real developers behind this project is staying in the shadows and keeping their anonymity I think they are great. Maybe they are just hired professionals.
Activity: 224
The developers have chosen a good strategy - airdrop and partnering bonuses. And it works, I see that many have become interested in this project
Airdrop campaigns never failed to promote IcO projects that why there are nore and more hsers joining btctalk just because of participating airdrops.

I gree that Airdrop event helps the ICO be known here in bitcoin community. But it won't be enough to call this project a good kind of investments. It really needs a good strategy and plans to make these things possible. And lastly, it requires the full effort of the dev team so that it will become a very successful project.
Activity: 672
In general, all Asia is very well versed in the crypto currency, and this time the project is also from Asia. The development team is very much trying to get this project to work as soon as possible. And I'm sure that it will soon happen.
Activity: 210

You can check out their whitepaper, bud. They explained all the details of the project there. It's located on the first page of the thread. I hope this may help you.
Activity: 21
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many
Yeah, with these great features I hope they can achieve success whatever problem they were facing! However, ClickGem is the biggest payment platform that I know.

Unexpected problems that occurs are normally happened in all projects. What is important is how clickgem will face it and will resolve it immediately. Hoping to see many improvements as time goes by.
Activity: 252
Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

Back to question : Is this project legit or not?

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

Agree with you exactly...

And this explains why they choose a south american country to register their company. May be we should give more information about Belize:

Belize formerly British Honduras, is an independent Commonwealth realm on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea.

And just guess, which country is near Belize?   PANAMA -

Do you realize something? Well, when I was working as network marketer, I have seen so many companies registered in PANAMA, even they organized everything mostly from their origin european countries.  But why? ;

1. If project is not successful, they do not need to stand by their words and promises, they close the website and it's done.
2. You can not identify the real owner of the company
3. You can scam people easily, without having legal problems and your money is in good hands in Panama and co.
4. You don't need to pay any taxes for your funds.
This is a good real choice not to pay taxes, but I think if the team becomes public and shows itself to the community, the opinion may change. There will be more trust.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes right, the team is doing their best to make this project successful. I really hope that as time goes by many people will get attracted and try this project and hopefully makes their investments here.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: