Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 33. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

Back to question : Is this project legit or not?

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

Agree with you exactly...

And this explains why they choose a south american country to register their company. May be we should give more information about Belize:

Belize formerly British Honduras, is an independent Commonwealth realm on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea.

And just guess, which country is near Belize?   PANAMA -

Do you realize something? Well, when I was working as network marketer, I have seen so many companies registered in PANAMA, even they organized everything mostly from their origin european countries.  But why? ;

1. If project is not successful, they do not need to stand by their words and promises, they close the website and it's done.
2. You can not identify the real owner of the company
3. You can scam people easily, without having legal problems and your money is in good hands in Panama and co.
4. You don't need to pay any taxes for your funds.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How many team members do u have?
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
I agree, I also like it when the team works so well. And by the way, I have long known the Vietnamese people and they are very hardworking and responsible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many
Yeah, with these great features I hope they can achieve success whatever problem they were facing! However, ClickGem is the biggest payment platform that I know.

I dunno if the click gem team is serious but for now. I have seen many improvements, good news and updates on their site. Not other ICO's that only collect money from investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many
Yeah, with these great features I hope they can achieve success whatever problem they were facing! However, ClickGem is the biggest payment platform that I know.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

Back to question : Is this project legit or not?

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, this is announcement at telegram group so everyone can easy know it. I hope they will give more details about them soon.
Activity: 182
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
No team dev information on the official web. I am VietNamese, I want to learn about this project of VietNam. I can go to the middle of the century to verify the information
Bro, they said about their CEO and CTO is Vietnames but i don't think this is VietNam project. You can roll some pages above and know more about Clickgem team.
Activity: 154
An amazing project, where the developer did everything on his own. It will be very interesting to see when it starts working.
Activity: 280
Will you offer discounts on payments when someone is holding CGM? That would be a great idea to encourage individuals to hold CGM.
Maybe they can make that offer to its loyal users Wink It's a good one to be able to gain their trust too again and again. But they need some real partnership to where the user will transact that payment, which might be the reason why the similar project like this offers discount like what you're asking about.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
No team dev information on the official web. I am VietNamese, I want to learn about this project of VietNam. I can go to the middle of the century to verify the information
That's one of the issues here in CGM because they don't post the profiles of the team. This might really ward the investors off the project but even so, they already reached their goal in ICO.

Yeah, and I wonder how they probably do that while they are not showing the team. Maybe, there is a reason behind why they are not showing to us their  team members. Well, anyway they already achieved their target and I think they did a good marketing strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

They are keeping their anonymity but I think this project is legit.
You can check this posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33512518
and you can base your insights on this project.

That is right, people will probably have the confidence to participate by showing that kind of information. CGM may seem have a common features but I think the team will find a way to be more competitive in the market. Moreover, I think they keep on developing the platform until it can be useful and people would probably start to know the whole functions of their features.
Activity: 182
Will you offer discounts on payments when someone is holding CGM? That would be a great idea to encourage individuals to hold CGM.
It would be quite good to think up something similar for such large and very well-known project. I would offer the simple PoS rewards or Masternode system. One of these points not bad could increase greatly investors and ordinary users including.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It is one of the best payment system company but manager need some update though.so many time goes,no news come in our way.without it how investors will interested in your project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I really doubt they have given the amount collected for the ico better yet you check their site i think they have an exchange built in try to see how many trades are been made on CGM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

They are keeping their anonymity but I think this project is legit.
You can check this posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33512518
and you can base your insights on this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
That's one of the issues here in CGM because they don't post the profiles of the team. This might really ward the investors off the project but even so, they already reached their goal in ICO.
Activity: 210
I suggest you join thier telegram group my dear friend since they are accomodating everyone in thier group regardless what country they came from.

Exactly! Their social media managers are really doing well managing their telegram group. Also you can learn some stuffs there about ClickGem Platform.
Activity: 196
This is a good project
This project is really good and also it has the potential to have huge profits ahead. CGM will actually be the best platform for global payments ahead and it will personally give good profits to everyone related to this project.
Most of the investors too feel the same and also they do will invest into the project for better profits ahead. This project is really going to have huge profits ahead and also will attract huge amount of investors to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: