Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 30. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.
I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

As far as I remember, their ICO has already been ended so probably people are now waiting for the token to be listed in exchanges. I think also that the team are quite busy doing some development of their platform so that in the future there will be no big problems that will occur.
if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.

They would announce it how much they have gained funds after their ICO. Let's just wait for the team to announce their updates.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.
I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

As far as I remember, their ICO has already been ended so probably people are now waiting for the token to be listed in exchanges. I think also that the team are quite busy doing some development of their platform so that in the future there will be no big problems that will occur.
if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.
All information on their distribution in the project will be published in process of performance. I think the developer will write about changes directly in this topic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!
Activity: 224

CGM has perhaps collected a good amount of funds for the developement of their platform and hope that soon they have some good profits out of it and also the investors of CGM project will be in some good profits soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Its great that clickgem successfully finished thier ico. In the next few months we will see the advancement of thier project in further developing thier platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
the concept of the idea is very simple and understandable. In addition to this we see the successes of the project and the fact that many people are interested in this project

Yeah, I also hope that those interested people to know this project will also make some investments so that the project will have enough funds for continues developments.
Activity: 532
There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Following the roadmap is really a good way of making the project be right on track, but I think you're the one who keeps raising the question about there's no roadmap here right? Did you already found it? Anyways, let's keep supporting and watch the progress of CGM.
The team seems so dedicated in reaching their goals written in their roadmap. They do have actually a roadmap. And for those who have no idea where the roadmap of this project, you can click this link: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.

Have reviewed and clearly observed ClickGem roadmap and they have the very excellent plans with all the possibilities they have identified to reach their goals and achieve a great success records.

I also check their website and I see that their ICO has already been completed and I am having hard time finding the amount that they raised. If the ICO is ended then probably we should for now about their listing on some exchanges so hopefully they will announced it soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I also want to know the current status of this project, if clickgem have finally reach the hardcap or did they reach atleast soft cap? The dev should update us regularly.
Activity: 518

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Yes, there are so many have concerned about the ICO and you should have invested in the project because this is a good project that made by the good people.
You are certifying people are good or bad and you wish we believe your statements? It is all the potential achievements witch we analyse and proceed forward.
Activity: 224

Activity: 616

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Yes, there are so many have concerned about the ICO and you should have invested in the project because this is a good project that made by the good people.
Activity: 196

Activity: 12

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I think the project will be able to earn if the team will not only make efforts, but will become more public, will collect more money in this case.

You have a point. But the marketing and advertising will surely make the success of this project. Also some bonuses will also attract many investors to join.
Activity: 378
That is the real positive signs we are experiencing in this wonderful platform even the CEO is constantly seeking the feedback from the advisers to draw better attention of the people aiming the success.
Of course, the team works well, but I think it will be even better if we communicate more openly with the participants in the discussion.
Activity: 182
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
Activity: 238
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Following the roadmap is really a good way of making the project be right on track, but I think you're the one who keeps raising the question about there's no roadmap here right? Did you already found it? Anyways, let's keep supporting and watch the progress of CGM.
The team seems so dedicated in reaching their goals written in their roadmap. They do have actually a roadmap. And for those who have no idea where the roadmap of this project, you can click this link: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.

Have reviewed and clearly observed ClickGem roadmap and they have the very excellent plans with all the possibilities they have identified to reach their goals and achieve a great success records.
Pages:
Jump to: